Weird question about electrical outlet at POP

7Le's

Mouseketeer
I bought a really cute light up Santa Mickey Head silhouette :santa:to hang in our window at PoP, my question is how far is an electrical outlet from the window? Weird question, I know. I do plan on bringing an extention cord, but want to make sure that will still be enough.

Also, I found a super cute mickey "wall art" (kinda like a window cling, totally removable) but in order for it not to be seen backwards from the outside I would have to apply it on the outside of the window. Is this allowed? Think anybody would steal it off our window?

Thanks for your help!

It will need to be pretty long. There might be an outlet under the window, but I think the only ones are between the beds, behind the tv cabinet, and in the bathroom.

There is one on the side wall next to the window under the table, you will need an extension cord but not a forever long one.

Outlet is behind the table...and extension cord will be perfect. Don't put anything on the outside of the window..it will be taken!!! Not sure how you can affix it if it's clingy only on the backside.

I bought a really cute light up Santa Mickey Head silhouette :santa:to hang in our window at PoP, my question is how far is an electrical outlet from the window? Weird question, I know. I do plan on bringing an extention cord, but want to make sure that will still be enough.

Also, I found a super cute mickey "wall art" (kinda like a window cling, totally removable) but in order for it not to be seen backwards from the outside I would have to apply it on the outside of the window. Is this allowed? Think anybody would steal it off our window?

Thanks for your help!
You may need to place clinging thingy onto wax paper leaving the corners a little larger and the trim the rest around the edges and the tape the corners of the wall art to the window so the image is the correct way. Once you get home peel off the wax paper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter