Weird question about Bonnet Creek- havent seen answered

fairydust72

Mouseketeer
I have changed from onsite to offsite because I got a great deal on a 2 bedroom deluxe at Bonnet Creek. We are super excited to stay here! My problem is we are going to be 5 people but my youngest needs to sleep in the room with me and my husband. Long story - but she doesnt want to sleep on the open up and cant share a room with the others coming with us. Lol

If I bring an air mattress- like a full size- would it fit in the king bedroom or is it too tight of a fit? Anyone
know about how big the master bedroom is in a 2 bedroom deluxe?

Thanks!

A full size air mattress would not fit in the master bedroom. The MB is open to the bathroom section with jetted tub and sink, it might fit next to the tub but would need to be crammed in. A twin should fit next to the tub with a couple inches of space on the side.

The master is just big enough. There is a walking path around the master bed, about 2 1/2 - 3 feet.

I have changed from onsite to offsite because I got a great deal on a 2 bedroom deluxe at Bonnet Creek. We are super excited to stay here! My problem is we are going to be 5 people but my youngest needs to sleep in the room with me and my husband. Long story - but she doesnt want to sleep on the open up and cant share a room with the others coming with us. Lol

If I bring an air mattress- like a full size- would it fit in the king bedroom or is it too tight of a fit? Anyone
know about how big the master bedroom is in a 2 bedroom deluxe?

Thanks!

A full size mattress definitely won't fit. You can Google the master bedroom in order to see photos and give yourself a better idea of the space you'll be working with.

would stay in the 2nd bedroom - it has 2 double beds (may be queen but don't think so)

The master has very oversized furniture. A full will not fit and I question if a twin will fit unless you put it in the middle of the bathroom or don't fill it and squish it between the king and half wall for the bath.

As PP mentioned you may have to take the room with 2 beds and put the other two either in the king or on the king and pull out.

Thanks for the quick feedback! Me and my husband are claiming the king bed. Lol We'll have to figure something else out for everyone else/

The master is 12x10 or 12x11, something like that. It feels more spacious as it's open to a bathroom area that has a tub and sink. A twin would fit by the tub. Depending on which unit you get a full might fit in the living room, we had only 1 chair in the 2 bedroom we stayed in and there was a good amount of open space. I'd just get a twin air mattress. Have fun!

If by any chance you happen to upgrade to a 3 bedroom, there is a non master bedroom with a king bed that will easily fit a twin air mattress.

It would be tough to even get a cot into the master, the bed really fills the room. Not sure what the issue is with sleeping in the main room, but the other room (and bathroom) is down a short hallway while the master bedroom door opens right into the living room, so sleeping in the living room is 5 feet from the master bed (if you leave the door open).

You could probably get something the size of a camping mat or inflatable pool lounger between the bed and the window, or lay it out alongside the tub heading to the bathroom. Would be awkward but might work. We wedged a packn'play in that space, so you have some room to work with.

Thanks for the advice. Were fine and 2 bedrooms will work for us just fine. I was just wondering if it was possible and there is an issue but it will be worked around. Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter