Weird-Odd-Strange-Disturbing Photo Thread...

7270805588_c64e2b546b_z.jpg

That is creepy!! I think its the empty eyes! :rotfl: Eeek!!

Just spent the past 2 days going through this thread. It's awesome! I can't wait to go through my pictures to see if I have anything interesting. And now I want to find weird stuff for my next trip. Is there a "People of Disneyworld" thread, like the "People of Walmart"? If not, there should be!

I think there was a thread started like that at one time- but it got shut down by the mods because of rude comments.

Here's one my DH took this year at the Flower & Garden Festival. :laughing:

Disneyfunny.jpg

:rotfl2:

Here is the link to Ellen's website for the picture. That is so neat.

http://photos.ellen.warnerbros.com/galleries/whats_wrong_with_these_theme_park_photos#69041

Oh my, this was on tv and you didn't even know it? Cool picture! The other pictures are funny too!!

Well - we had some strange towel animals....

2010_04210084.jpg

2010_04220144.jpg

2010_04260129.jpg

The other ones were cool and not disturbing, but these :confused3 :lmao:

I guess unicorn, star wars fighter and I have no idea. lol

Looks like the second one was a stingray and the bottom one is a monkey. We had a monkey on our cruise - but it was much better made. That one's a little "loose".

I'm sure this has been posted earlier or somewhere else but found this on a stand outside Japan. That face could give anyone nightmares! It's pretty close to my vision of the devil!

8627ed1-XL.jpg

Oh my, this was on tv and you didn't even know it? Cool picture! The other pictures are funny too!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That one of Goofy stabbing Donald in the back is great! :rotfl2:

Those Ellen bloopers were so funny. You know that happens all the time given the size of children :sad2:

I think those towel creatures are all suppose to be sea creatures like a stingray but, geez they are disturbing!

This is the ghost from MNSSHP that sits in front of Haunted Mansion and talks to you. She did not look this scary in person but this is how the photo came out

100_2339.jpg

this picture was taken in April or May of 2011...I was taken aback as I thought adults were not permitted to dress up unless it was for MNSSHP... there was another woman with her dressed as Snow White (I think) but I was trying to take picture without being obvious...

DSC06689.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!