Weird-Odd-Strange-Disturbing Photo Thread...

I was just thinking that the toilet now has more germs because it had been touched by the plush animals.

Its just gross though, stuffed animals have no place in any bathroom, not even my own. DD's snoopy could be sitting on top of someone else's pee for all I know. Leave them on the bed please.

OMgoodness, I didn't know that it did. That is cool. Which episode was it, or who were the quests? Did they show it on the show?

The show was broadcast the day before MinnieLovesMickey posted her congrats. I believe it was part of a picture montage she had put together of character photos. Yours is somewhere in the middle... I :rotfl: when I saw it. Congrats! Be sure to show your family.

There are a about a billion times more germs on door handles (which your DD touches all the time right before touching her stuffed animals) than there are on the toilet (especially to top of the lid)!! You cell phone probably has about a million times more than the toilet as well.

That's exactly what I was thinking too. There was an Oprah episode years ago that tested hotel cleanliness and they came back and said there were fewer germs inside the toilet bowl then there were in the ice from the ice machine. :scared1:

I don't know what's more disturbing - these photos or the fact I am laughing so hard I am about to wet myself. Except for tbs little boy in the yellow jacket. That is so sad! Surely mom or dad were near!

I obviously need to take more pics ! Last year, my DS's cheetah cub was on the bed with
our MNSSHP bag, his head inside like he was gorging on candy! DS was a little freaked out. Every day he'd ask us how "Baby Jaguar" moved.

KidSleeping.jpg

We were shopping in the first store on your left as you're walking down Main St toward the castle when I saw this little boy (Main St Clothiers?) I looked around for anyone that looked like a parent keeping watch and didn't see anyone. I let a CM know, but I was really worried. I think he was just asleep, but there were no adults anywhere in sight that looked even remotely concerned :confused3

So cute. I looked at that picture, and before I even read where it was I knew the spot. I had tried on Sweatshirts there one year and DD sat on that ledge while she waited.

I don't know what's more disturbing - these photos or the fact I am laughing so hard I am about to wet myself. Except for tbs little boy in the yellow jacket. That is so sad! Surely mom or dad were near!

Hey! The kids get tired too!

:)

Jud

OMgoodness, I didn't know that it did. That is cool. Which episode was it, or who were the quests? Did they show it on the show?

I work third shift and I am normally asleep when the Ellen Show is on but I had the day off and happen to see it too. I was yelling at my mom telling her OMG that photo was on the Dis. Congratulations!

I must be an odd one because I think this is perfectly normal :rotfl2: I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't my kid.

Of my 3 kids, I have one who's very susceptible to the bugs Disney always seems to have floating around - He'll seem fine and all of a sudden it hits him. I can't tell you how many times he's crawled into spots like this around Disney to catch a cat nap as soon as I was distracted. Needless to say, it's usually an indicator of the end of the park day and time to cancel dinner reservations.

One of my coworkers seriously thought she was flipping off the crowd in this one:
4655896957_7a7ebd27b7_b.jpg

I either have really bad, or really good timing.
4640658764_122470e835_o.jpg

Am I the only one who saw this display and giggled?
4640596322_0424c1364c_o.jpg

I think Chip was plotting to steal my camera bag.
4657501088_cf41109407_b.jpg

Another gem from Port Orleans. I find a lot of the stuff there creepy, but in a very cool way.
4643512142_789dec0d70_o.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter