Weird-Odd-Strange-Disturbing Photo Thread...

Totally :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Added to my checklist of must see's:

The scratching pic at HDDR
The insane clown slide at BWI
The "Thing" at Epcot

Only to mention a few!!!

:rotfl2:

I thought this one was so weird looking. It looks like Cinderella is mugging my DD face. She was actually waving her hand in front of her face to say how much she liked her face painting.

232323232%7Ffp9%3B2%3Enu%3D3378%3E%3A%3A5%3E467%3EWSNRCG%3D33733852%3A233%3Anu0mrj

CINDERELLA MUGGED MY DAUGHTER!!

CAN YOU SAY FREE TRIPS FOR LIFE?

:lmao:

CINDERELLA MUGGED MY DAUGHTER!!

CAN YOU SAY FREE TRIPS FOR LIFE?

:lmao:

:lmao: The recession must be hitting hard if royalty is mugging little kids.

Sissybells, I think Ellen Degeneres might have a contest or going on for photos like this. You should submit yours... might get money to help your DD with therapy from being mugged by the most famous of Disney princesses.

I can't remember what thread it was (I think it was the "no pants" one on Theme Park Attractions and Strategies), but someone on the Dis was discussing that they realized their young daughter was missing undies on the way back to the hotel one night. They discovered it because their DD was wearing a long dress but not exactly "sitting like a lady." Turned out the little girl had shed her undies and deliberately hid them while mom wasn't looking. I wonder if this is the same little girl. If so, not quite the "meeting a fellow Dis poster" experience most of us imagine! ;)

This 'young lady' had not shed her underpants- was merely displaying them for all the world (except her oblivious mother) to see!

:)

Jud

:rotfl: OMG! This thread is so funny!! I have to get some things on Photobucket because I have a great one!!

Love this thread! Here is my contribution...

Picture518-2.jpg
[/IMG]

This was the day Stitch's Great Escape opened (Stitch tp'd the castle!!). The smoke is leftover from the fireworks. 2004-Nov, I think.

I've never seen any pictures of the castle like this. Fantastic!

I totally agree about the giant dionysian head, or whatever it is at POFQ and it is the exact reason I would never choose to stay there. Look kiddo's there's a giant 'god' of drunkenness head...um..yeah.

Love this thread though ;)

Not sure if this one has already been posted (apologies if it has!!)

25cake.jpg

Everytime I see a picture of the castle done this way I hope and pray that the "genius" behind it's career in the company was short lived......definitly disturbing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter