Weird Going on today at VMK

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
I was wandering around the VMK world when I saw several people talking and had numbers in their posts!

Then we were all in Vellamint's Maleficent's Rm when some of us could type in our REAL names!

Anyone else see numbers today?

Mal

I din't see any numbers, infact when I tried to use " How many lamps are in this room?" the administrators send me a note to stop. :)

I saw numbers, people where using "guest96854" in the speech bubbles.

Penny

Maleficent2 said:
I was wandering around the VMK world when I saw several people talking and had numbers in their posts!

Then we were all in Vellamint's Maleficent's Rm when some of us could type in our REAL names!

Anyone else see numbers today?

Mal
Didn't see numbers, but multiple people, myself included, were having dictionary problems that other users in the same room did NOT have. For example, every word with the letters "hi" in them became illegal, and would come out broken up with ####'s.

For example:
- think -> #hi##
- Hidden -> Hi####

I noticed something to that effect as well. I could now type in a person's name. And since I get fed up with the limited dictionary, I usually just press enter a couple times so my sentences are ful of ###'s; however now some of the blinking red words were slipping through. Nothing profane, just common words like "heya" & "guys" & "gals"

What's even scarier is that I am starting to understand what the ### stand for in sentences. LOL It's like Wheel of Fortune or Password. Great fun.

yeah also this would come out #his...

the only numbers i saw was for guest number like shown above....

People use the capital i for the number one like this : It cost I credit
(well we really can't exchange anything for credit it is just an example)

yes for one they use a capital i but here i is I so if we wont to say one credits on here it will be l credit (using L)

If you're not somewhat close to the person talking, the dialogue is interrupted with the #####s. That's intentional, I read it somewhere on the official site.

DancingBear said:
If you're not somewhat close to the person talking, the dialogue is interrupted with the #####s. That's intentional, I read it somewhere on the official site.
I remember reading that as well, but have not ever seen it happen in practice. The ###'s would only happen to me, and not to a person on the other side of the room from me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter