Weight Watchers Chat -- Part III

So glad I found this thread!! Haven't been to WDW since 2000---just got back to DIS Boards. Been on WW for quite a while I seem to have found my motivation to stay on program---TRIP TO WDW:banana: I'm down 1.4 this last week for a total of 29:):):):)

:welcome:

When is your trip?

Fnishing up nearly two weeks in/around Orlando, including a cruise. Have eaten what I wanted BUT what I want has changed dramatically from before, so I'm just eating less than I would have done before. I only ran once, on Castaway Cay for their 5K, so my legs feel like jelly, but I'm still fitting into the clothes I only bought a week before the trip in a new size down.

So that's cool. It will be interesting to see what the scale says next Saturday.

If anyone out there is going on a Disney cruise and staying concierge, there's a scale in the room under the vanity in the shower room. Found that out on the last full day! Weighing on a moving rocking ship isn't really accurate, but it would have been interesting anyway.

bumbershoot said:
Fnishing up nearly two weeks in/around Orlando, including a cruise. Have eaten what I wanted BUT what I want has changed dramatically from before, so I'm just eating less than I would have done before. I only ran once, on Castaway Cay for their 5K, so my legs feel like jelly, but I'm still fitting into the clothes I only bought a week before the trip in a new size down.

So that's cool. It will be interesting to see what the scale says next Saturday.

If anyone out there is going on a Disney cruise and staying concierge, there's a scale in the room under the vanity in the shower room. Found that out on the last full day! Weighing on a moving rocking ship isn't really accurate, but it would have been interesting anyway.

That's great! Isn't it awesome when what you want changes? It make this a lot easier!

Sunday was my first day back to tracking. It was a great first day. Today is going well too and I cannot wait to WI on Wednesday!

It's good to be back. :cool1:

It's WI day. My first since starting again. I lost 3 pounds !! :cool1: Bringing my weight loss back to 23 pounds, which is where I was before I stopped tracking back in December. So I am not starting back too far behind, I am really happy about that. :thumbsup2

Have a good week everyone!

Down 1.4 last night for a total of 79. I would say I will definitely make 80 off by my next Disney trip (April). I wonder if I should shoot for 85 now?

pwdebbie said:
Down 1.4 last night for a total of 79. I would say I will definitely make 80 off by my next Disney trip (April). I wonder if I should shoot for 85 now?

That's great, Debbie! You can do it, girl!

You have plenty of time to shed that vacation water weight! Just stick to the program and drink a lot of water. It's a great sign that you are still fitting in your smaller clothes :thumbsup2.

Down 2 pounds this week, 108.4 overall!
Wow! Still dropping big numbers :cool1:.

It's WI day. My first since starting again. I lost 3 pounds !! :cool1: Bringing my weight loss back to 23 pounds, which is where I was before I stopped tracking back in December. So I am not starting back too far behind, I am really happy about that.
Well, that was easy :goodvibes. It must feel really great to be right back on track and ready to lose more!

You are amazing Debbie! I would go ahead and make that goal. It'll give you some wiggle room for your vacation.

Thanks, robinb! It did stop coming off for a couple of weeks, so I am very grateful it's coming off again!

I've just joined WW and had my first weigh in on Tues. I was down 1.6. I admit I was hoping for one of those whopping first week weigh-ins, but oh well.

As a newbie, I'm looking for as much info as possible. I really need a few WW friendly appetizers for Oscar night on Sunday! Any recommendations?

Lots of great inspiration in this thread. :thumbsup2

Briarmom said:
I've just joined WW and had my first weigh in on Tues. I was down 1.6. I admit I was hoping for one of those whopping first week weigh-ins, but oh well.

As a newbie, I'm looking for as much info as possible. I really need a few WW friendly appetizers for Oscar night on Sunday! Any recommendations?

Lots of great inspiration in this thread. :thumbsup2

A loss is a loss! If you started exercising too you could just be retaining water. My favorite WW recipe website is Skinny Taste. I'm sure they will have something for your party.

robinb said:
A loss is a loss! If you started exercising too you could just be retaining water. My favorite WW recipe website is Skinny Taste. I'm sure they will have something for your party.

I agree! I increased my exercise dramatically recently, and I didn't lose an ounce for 2 weeks. Our bodies do weird things. But definitely celebrate! It is a loss!

I agree! I increased my exercise dramatically recently, and I didn't lose an ounce for 2 weeks. Our bodies do weird things. But definitely celebrate! It is a loss!
I earned over 24 APs the week that only lost .2 lbs. The next week I dropped 2!

Hi everyone!! I just joined WW online today, hoping to make lifestyle changes. DH and I joined the YMCA back in January, and I workout there for an hour Mon-Fri while my kids are in school. Glad I found y'all, I need all the motivation I can get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter