Weight Watchers Chat -- Part III

Well I think I'm ready to start over. I've been very overwhelmed with life so I had a hard time just doing what needed to be done. I did gain back about 4-5 pounds over the last month or so. I will take it because I more than earned it! So I'm emptying my cupboards and all of the junk and starting to work the healthy foods back in. I will most likely start over again on Tuesday which is my WI day.

I will say that it wasn't as enjoyable as I thought to eat all that crap again. It actually made me feel bad about myself and sick to my stomach. So I'm looking forward to feeling better again!

So I just got back from my week in Disney on Friday, which coincidentally is also my WI day. So after, the 1700 round trip drive, three buffet meals, F&W, and the dessert party I got on the scale and expected a significant increase. When I stepped on I figured the scale had to have been broken because there was no change. :rotfl2:

So I did well, although I think being sick the last day probably helped since I missed a lap around F&W and my last night tradition of Casey's. Also helped me limit my dessert party splurging.

Thanks for the advice before I left about what to snack on and how to approach the trip, I think it helped, as did all the walking with a stroller and very full backpack, which was a first for me.

Twingle said:
GREAT news to share - I've been hired as a WW Receptionist :D So excited, and I have to thank all of you here for helping me so much on my journey! I don't post often, but read all the time, and you've been a great support to me!

Yay!!!!!

fisherjenn said:
Hi hi everyone! I started WW back in April and I've lost 20 pounds so far! :goodvibes
I have a lot of emotional eating and more-so around certain times of the month. I haven't exercised since I started, but I bought zumba for my xbox so I'll be starting that soon. I feel better about my appearance and I want to use my new zumba game to become more active, not simply to lose weight.

Welcome!!

StayCool said:
Well I think I'm ready to start over. I've been very overwhelmed with life so I had a hard time just doing what needed to be done. I did gain back about 4-5 pounds over the last month or so. I will take it because I more than earned it! So I'm emptying my cupboards and all of the junk and starting to work the healthy foods back in. I will most likely start over again on Tuesday which is my WI day.

I will say that it wasn't as enjoyable as I thought to eat all that crap again. It actually made me feel bad about myself and sick to my stomach. So I'm looking forward to feeling better again!

Welcome!!

I was up .6 today ugh. Totally my fault as I wasn't too diligent today. We have our weekly menu planned, bought healthy groceries and not too much in the way of challenges this week. Hoping for a big loss next Sunday.

I was up .6 today ugh. Totally my fault as I wasn't too diligent today. We have our weekly menu planned, bought healthy groceries and not too much in the way of challenges this week. Hoping for a big loss next Sunday.

I was up 0.6 as well. But I was traveling for work, and was only doing a quasi-version of the Simply Filling technique (and missed 2 weeks of meetings and weigh-ins) -- I'm pretty happy, because if I hadn't been doing WW, it would have been oh-so-much-worse.

Good job, Keahgirl!

Well, I'm losing weight here via the stomach bug method. I'm down 3.6 from yesterday morning. My official WI is tomorrow evening at the meeting, so we'll see what the real number is then.

WI day was Sat. AWFUL migraine but went just to WI (no meeting). My husband told me I could skip. I CANNOT skip!!
Down 1.2 this week (miracles exist!) so I'm at 39.8 lost since May. Ran my very first 10k yesterday, was 9 min faster than I was hoping for, and more importantly-- survived. Though I could barely walk yesterday (doing Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred for the first time 2 days before a race was NOT a smart move!), I'm able to sit, stand, and walk slowly today ;)

Ugh. We love to watch the Amazing Race and we like to cook the cuisine of the pit stop. Last night it was Russia. So, my DH makes stuffed cabbage rolls and brussel sprouts. Not a bad meal, right? My friend (who is in denial about her weight > 350 lbs) brings over freshly made black bread and chicken kiev. O-M-G is was soooo good! The chicken kiev was filled with butter, breaded with panko and fried. I could. not. resist. and once I started eating it was like: nom, nom, nom. I ate 3/4 of a chicken kiev and it was 14 points.

My DD also had a home swim meet yesterday and I volunteered for it in the morning and watched her swim in the afternoon. Did you know that an Einstein Bros "Good Grains" bagel is 8 points without the smear? No, I didn't either. Oh, and I ended up eating a slice of pizza at nearly 2 PM since I couldn't get out to go to the Subway (my plan) for lunch so I had to eat from concessions. It was a 54 point day. *sigh*

Refocusing today. I had steel cut oatmeal this morning with those poached apples from last week's WW Weekly. Yum!

:cool1: Weigh in day!!! I'm back on track with a 4.6 loss (this after a 6.6 gain over 2 weeks of vacation and 1 week of being sick). I've been tracking like a fiend and am seriously committed to following the plan this week. :thumbsup2

Ugh. We love to watch the Amazing Race and we like to cook the cuisine of the pit stop. Last night it was Russia. So, my DH makes stuffed cabbage rolls and brussel sprouts. Not a bad meal, right? My friend (who is in denial about her weight > 350 lbs) brings over freshly made black bread and chicken kiev. O-M-G is was soooo good! The chicken kiev was filled with butter, breaded with panko and fried. I could. not. resist. and once I started eating it was like: nom, nom, nom. I ate 3/4 of a chicken kiev and it was 14 points.

My DD also had a home swim meet yesterday and I volunteered for it in the morning and watched her swim in the afternoon. Did you know that an Einstein Bros "Good Grains" bagel is 8 points without the smear? No, I didn't either. Oh, and I ended up eating a slice of pizza at nearly 2 PM since I couldn't get out to go to the Subway (my plan) for lunch so I had to eat from concessions. It was a 54 point day. *sigh*

Refocusing today. I had steel cut oatmeal this morning with those poached apples from last week's WW Weekly. Yum!
I'm getting back on track myself after the whole hurricane debacle. While I didn't have a weight setback (miraculously!), I wasn't on points for almost 2 weeks. :headache: I know my luck will run out so back on track I go! Good luck to you this week. I know how those bagels can do you in too-- a cinnamon raisin without cream cheese from Dunkin Donuts is 9 points (most of theirs are with the exception of the wheat ones which are 8!). Keep on going- you can do it :)

:cool1: Weigh in day!!! I'm back on track with a 4.6 loss (this after a 6.6 gain over 2 weeks of vacation and 1 week of being sick). I've been tracking like a fiend and am seriously committed to following the plan this week. :thumbsup2
That is awesome!!!! Keep up the great work! :cool1:

First day at my conference and I'm doing ok! Thank you for advice on how to eat well while traveling. Stayed away from all pastries and enjoyed the fresh fruit and salads. They did have chicken wraps at lunch so had half. Got my exercise clothes and ready to hit the gym.

First day at my conference and I'm doing ok! Thank you for advice on how to eat well while traveling. Stayed away from all pastries and enjoyed the fresh fruit and salads. They did have chicken wraps at lunch so had half. Got my exercise clothes and ready to hit the gym.

Sounds like you're doing great!! Sometimes when I get wraps, I just empty out the burrito wrap and eat the insides -- the wraps can be VERY pointy.

I was at a loss at a hotel this past week as well -- wound up just ordering a steak and veggies with no butter -- it was better than some of the fattier things on the menu (I learned the hard way about salmon!).

Best wishes for the rest of your conference!

lovesmurfs said:
Sounds like you're doing great!! Sometimes when I get wraps, I just empty out the burrito wrap and eat the insides -- the wraps can be VERY pointy.

I was at a loss at a hotel this past week as well -- wound up just ordering a steak and veggies with no butter -- it was better than some of the fattier things on the menu (I learned the hard way about salmon!).

Best wishes for the rest of your conference!

Thanks so much! If we have wraps today I will do just that. Think I'll pass on the breakfast today and eat oatmeal in the room. Saving all extra points for one fabulous meal in Little Italy.

Can you believe they have scales in the rooms? They are attached to a major medical center so I'm guess that's why.

Everyone have a fantastic day!

Thanks so much! If we have wraps today I will do just that. Think I'll pass on the breakfast today and eat oatmeal in the room. Saving all extra points for one fabulous meal in Little Italy.

Can you believe they have scales in the rooms? They are attached to a major medical center so I'm guess that's why.

Everyone have a fantastic day!

Are you in Baltimore? I grew up eating in Little Italy.

Ok. Well I'm doing it. At least so far. I'm tracking again. It's been a month since I stopped. It's not too difficult yet but will be worse once I get home for the evening! Hoping that I can stick it out!

WI day for me.... down .8 and I will take it...... Picked up my ActiveLink today, curious to find out how may activity points I am actually earning..... :confused3

Hope everyone has a great week leading up to Thanksgiving....

WI day - down 0.6 pounds for a total of 21.2 pounds loss.

I had a difficult 2 weeks, I did not track everyday, ate a lot more than I should and did not exercise much either. Since Sunday, everything seems to be falling into place.

Here's to much better weeks!:thumbsup2

Well, my WI last night was what I expected -- huge loss because of being sick. Down 4.6 lbs for a total of 66.6 (easy to remember number, :) ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter