Weight Watchers Chat -- Part III

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by pwdebbie, Jun 28, 2012.

1. figment814

figment814 Mouseketeer

I have never been able to eat just one oreo...good call on throwing them out!

It was pizza and salad. Only caesar dressing, so I kept it plain, and two squares of pizza...it was sort of a margarita type, so the cheese was not evenly spread, so I picked pieces without a lot of cheese. I also avoided the dessert tray. Not very filling, but kept my points relatively low. Will munch on veggies and fruits to get me to dinner.

I'm a rejoiner too! congrats on the 25.2 so far...that is AWESOME!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

Welcome to the thread! So, you've lost 25 lbs in about 2 months? You are a rock star :cheer2:. There are a few of us here are are "return" visitors to WW and we also have some Lifetime members here too. You'll fit right in :upsidedow.

4. Sandi

Sandi A proud Spartans fan.

I agree. For several of us, it's not our first rodeo. I found, however, that this thread and the folks on it have kept me on the horse! Welcome to all.

5. pwdebbie

pwdebbie DIS Veteran

Ok, I have to ask. What does NSV stand for? I thought I had it figured out but now I am not so sure. :)

6. Krissalee

Krissalee DIS Veteran

So, I reached a goal today, way ahead of schedule. When I joined WW in the spring, I had hoped to loose 40 pounds by my 40th birthday. This would get me about halfway to my ultimate goal. Well, I am now down 42.6 pounds as of today's weigh in, and my 40th birthday is still 2 months away! So I have amended my goal to hopefully be down 50 by 40. I'm feeling good about the changes I have made and am planning to start my 40s being a healthier person overall.

7. jessc79

jessc79 Mouseketeer

Congrats that's wonderful!

8. alizesmom

alizesmom Pumba is my hero but I love Donald

Amazing and wonderful.

9. lovesmurfs

lovesmurfs DIS Veteran

Non-scale victory.

10. Mermaid02

Mermaid02 <font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=

For instance, my pajama pants falling down a couple of weeks ago. :rotfl2:

11. WDWRids

WDWRids Ready to go back!!

WI this am.......down another lb....total loss of 3 lbs! I've struggled with getting started(lost a lb then gained it back) but doing much better this week. Nice to see 189 on the scale! My goal this week is to get more exercise in. Anyone do a DVD workout? I just got the Tone it Up DVD and its great! Everyone have a great day!

12. pwdebbie

pwdebbie DIS Veteran

Good for you for doing this at your age. I wish I had! Congrats on meeting your goal ahead of time. I like to set little goals rather than just look at the big picture. Makes it seem more do-able.

13. pwdebbie

pwdebbie DIS Veteran

Thanks! Makes sense to me now.

14. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

I lost .6 lbs this week. I'm happy with any loss but i need to step it up. My goal is another 4 lbs by Thanksgiving.

15. pwdebbie

pwdebbie DIS Veteran

What do we have, five weeks yet? I'm sure you can do it.

16. lovesmurfs

lovesmurfs DIS Veteran

Uggh. Up 1.4 at WI, and pretty undeserved -- I had a really good OP week.

I keep wondering whether the 4.6 loss last week was accurate. My scale at home and the one at WW are pretty close. I weigh every morning at home, and I never got close to the weight from last week's WI.

Oh well, onward for next week! Tracked everything for today, with dinner pre-planned, and have 2 APs so far -- I plan on 6 more throughout the day.

17. Sandi

Sandi A proud Spartans fan.

That seems very doable Robin. A Thanksgiving goal is great. I'm right there with you!

18. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

I celebrated 50 lbs today. :) Hit it last week, but didn't have my normal leader and I wanted to wait.

Today was the Very First Time I weighed in wearing normal pants (although still lightweight) instead of exercise shorts, though I still wore the lightest top possible (which is a normal top). I also wore socks (the CA meetings I attended where bare feet weren't allowed really messed with my head, LOL). Woo! A precedent has been set. :) Next step to work towards is eating before the meeting.

Oh and today I had the fabled .2 loss. Loss is a loss is a loss, I'll take it!

19. Mermaid02

Mermaid02 <font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=

Lost 1.6 this week to FINALLY hit the 25# lost mark!! So excited for that- I also made it into ONEderland!!

20. pwdebbie

pwdebbie DIS Veteran

On my dd's card they noted "jeans" on her WI. I won't eat before my meeting simply because after the meeting I go and get Auntie Anne's pretzels for dh and I (9 points). I save my points on WI day for that pretzel. Never knew they were so tasty until I joined WW!

:)
    Yay!

21. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

Man, I hate weigh ins like that ... when you do everything right and still gain. I think that when that happens you need to look at the big picture and how much you have lost in the last couple months and convince yourself it's just a fluke. {{hugs}}

Ah! The proverbial "stick of butter" loss. Like you said, it's still a loss :thumbsup2. I admit that I also dig through my closet for a lightweight top and I now have my "weigh-in" jeans ... I also bough a couple pairs of super light weight socks at Marshall's.

Congratulations! That is so exciting to hit two milestones in one weigh-in! :woohoo: