Weight loss to Disney

MrsTigger said:
Well done 3lbs is great. I have 13wks until disney and I'd really like to loose at least a stone but its seems like hard work atm

I know what you mean! I havent exercised at all today and I know I should keep going but it just seems so strenuous after a long day with DS! Right, I'm giving myself a kick up the backside, I'll do a little and that should keep me going ;)

Well done 3lbs is great. I have 13wks until disney and I'd really like to loose at least a stone but its seems like hard work atm

I'm exactly the same, only got a few days less than you until we go too. Although I want to lose more, I'd be happy losing about a stone

Wills Mom said:
I know what you mean! I havent exercised at all today and I know I should keep going but it just seems so strenuous after a long day with DS! Right, I'm giving myself a kick up the backside, I'll do a little and that should keep me going ;)

That's the spirit! You'll be pleased you did when you see the ibs lost on weigh in.
I lost 3stone a few years ago had a break for a year and I'm back onto trying to loose the last stone but i just don't manage to loose lots of ibs like before but I guess 1-2ibs a week will hopefully mean it stays off. Going to wdw is def good motivation ESP the thought of wearing shorts!

OhanaSam said:
I'm exactly the same, only got a few days less than you until we go too. Although I want to lose more, I'd be happy losing about a stone

Yeah I aim for the minimum and if I can manage to loose more that'll be great.

I had lost 2lbs when I weighed myself yesterday :cheer2: but then went and drank a lot of cider so probably put some back on :rotfl:

I'm feeling really disheartened.:confused3
After,a blip,and back to where I'd started,I've really stuck to healthy eating all week,and not lost anything.:(

Don't know what I'm doing wrong,maybe need to eat less? I know I'm not very active-due to health issues- but if I could still lose something?!

Please tell me how you guys are losing,and what's your secrets.
:goodvibes

I stuck like glue to it this week and gained 2 pounds. It happens xxx

Sometimes can be fluid retention. You need to look at your loss over a one month period as it evens out then xxx Good luck this week x

I'm feeling really disheartened.:confused3
After,a blip,and back to where I'd started,I've really stuck to healthy eating all week,and not lost anything.:(

Don't know what I'm doing wrong,maybe need to eat less? I know I'm not very active-due to health issues- but if I could still lose something?!

Please tell me how you guys are losing,and what's your secrets.
:goodvibes

Maybe you're eating too little? If you don;t eat enough your body will go into starvation mode and hold onto fat

I lost my stubborn 44 pounds in half an year, with Xenical 120mg... that was almost 2 years ago and I have never regained those pounds :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Xenical is a FDA approved fat blocker, it blocks 30% of fat that we consume :stir:

Many of my my friends were against Xenical and were telling me I will regain weight as soon as I stop taking the pills. I'm really happy this didn't happen. I feel great now and can wear anything I want... even mini skirts :cheer2:

:

Well after my 4 weeks of clean eating and healthy foods I had lost 14lbs of body fat, gained 8lbs or lean muscle (a drop of 8% body fat!!) and lost 2ins off my hips and waist.

I've slipped up big style this week, however this was always a week off. I've been unwell with the flu so havent been able to exercise and my eating has been totally rubbish.

From Sunday I'm back to clean eating for another 3 weeks to see what changes I can make.

As of today, its 260 days until my holiday - 259 days until I leave - 80 days until I can make my ADRs!! :cool1:

Well after my 4 weeks of clean eating and healthy foods I had lost 14lbs of body fat, gained 8lbs or lean muscle (a drop of 8% body fat!!) and lost 2ins off my hips and waist.

I've slipped up big style this week, however this was always a week off. I've been unwell with the flu so havent been able to exercise and my eating has been totally rubbish.

From Sunday I'm back to clean eating for another 3 weeks to see what changes I can make.

As of today, its 260 days until my holiday - 259 days until I leave - 80 days until I can make my ADRs!! :cool1:

Wow that's amasing, what on earth have you been doing?

I've been following a Paleo regime, so whole foods that our bodies have been evolved over 2million years to eat.

No grains, no dairy, no refined sugars (only naturally occuring sugars in fruit), no honey, no beans.

Lots of high quality protein, steaks/chicken/fish with vegetables (not potatos though) and lots of water and black tea or coffee.

I've been cooking my food in animal fats (duck/goose or the fat in the steak) and I've been using coconut oil to cook veg. Yes its fat (eeeks)however its fat that our body can use and utilise for fuctions like warmth/energy.

Basically its retraining the body to burn fat for energy and not sugar, which, due to this "low fat" lifestyle many people follow, many bodies are only able to process sugar as they are so used to it!

Google Paleo Lifestyle and have a look at it, I am starting to follow this as a full time lifestyle as its so easy to maintain. I dont miss any of the gluten/sugar laden foods and I do not have any cravings at all.

The first week was difficult because my body went into craving mode and thats totaly normal, once your body restarts itself and starts utilising the right energy sources the cravings go!

Finally reached my goal and lost two stone since 1/1/13 ....... Now the tricky part .......,, keeping it off for the next 85 days! :0)

Sorry for the lack of updates, weighed in last Tuesday ........ All good so far :0)

Start weight 10 Stone 5 1/2 lb
Weigh in 10 stone 1/2 lb
Loss 5 lb

Hoping next Tuesday will be as positive!

Good luck everybody

Now 8 stone 4 1/2 :0)

I had a total of 16 weeks to lose 42lb - that began 3 weeks ago, so I have 13 weeks left to go. I've lost 10lb in those 3 weeks, so another 32lb left to go. I'm figuring on 2.5lb weight loss /week to get to my target. Using "My Fitness Pal" app. So far so good!

I had a total of 16 weeks to lose 42lb - that began 3 weeks ago, so I have 13 weeks left to go. I've lost 10lb in those 3 weeks, so another 32lb left to go. I'm figuring on 2.5lb weight loss /week to get to my target. Using "My Fitness Pal" app. So far so good!

The apps briiliant ..... I couldn't live without it ..... Or my scales!

10 lb in 3 weeks is awesome, hang in there it'll be so worth it

I lost my stubborn 44 pounds in half an year, with Xenical 120mg ... that was almost 2 years ago and I have never regained those pounds :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Xenical is a FDA approved fat blocker, it blocks 30% of fat that we consume :stir:

Many of my my friends were against Xenical and were telling me I will regain weight as soon as I stop taking the pills. I'm really happy this didn't happen. I feel great now and can wear anything I want... even mini skirts :cheer2:

:

how safe is it? what about side effects?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter