Weight loss to Disney

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Magic Megadegs, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Ciorsdah

Ciorsdah Mouseketeer

Everyone is doing really well, it's the small changes that really do make the biggest difference to weight and health.

If you have a chocolate weakness try caco nibs. They are part of the plant that produces coco, they have a texture like a nut but taste like dark chocolate. Very yummy and rich so you can't eat too many of them at a time.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. saddler andy

saddler andy Mouseketeer

I weighed myself after christmas 12st 2lbs THE most I have ever weighed.

I have been using the Insanity DVD to work out.

I am on day 18 now, now weigh 11st 6lbs, delighted with my progress!

4. married2mm

married2mm DIS Veteran

wow- in 18days that's amazing- you should be absolutely delighted.:cool1::cool1:

5. deno

deno EPCOT Addict

last week I thought "absolutely NO cheating this week". I've had breakfast, lunch, dinner and nothing in between but a mueller light yoghurt and it's worked.... Good luck everyone, posting on here and reading everyone's progress is really helping me so THANK YOU!

Total To Lose by August 7th: 51.6
    Lost This Week: 5.9
    lbs remaining: 36.2

27 weeks to go!

avg lbs to lose per week: 1.34

My average is coming down nicely, i'm going to push hard to try and get it to less than 1lb per week average and have a nice, healthy, countdown to WDW '13. :earboy2:

6. married2mm

married2mm DIS Veteran

what a great weight loss dene,that's definitely boosted your statistics! :cool1:
    it helps me too coming on here.

I'm happy to report I've lost 1.5 lbs this week,which I'm thrilled with also.
    :goodvibes

7. deno

deno EPCOT Addict

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

We're on a roll! Long may it continue (well, for about another 26 weeks anyway) :)

8. OhanaSam

OhanaSam Mouseketeer

Just weighed myself and lost 1lb which is better than nothing :) Also updated my weight loss ticker because it was wrong and I've changed my goal weight because it was a bit too low for my height.

Due to snow/wind/rain I've been running laps around the living room because it's far too horrible outside:rotfl: I've also been doing a squat challenge which I recommend to anyone who wants to tone their legs and bum, it's painful but definitely worth it!

9. Laurafoster

Laurafoster DIS Veteran

Another 2lbs for me this week so I'm happy :) another 1lb and I will have reached my first weight watchers target of losing 10% of my start weight. :)

10. pascalstongue

pascalstongue DIS Veteran

Well done to everyone. You seem to be doing really well.

I have fallen off the wagon these last two weeks, using my birthday as an excuse. I have managed not to put on though so it could have been far worse. Will be back to it with a vengeance tomorrow.

11. Wills Mom

Wills Mom DIS Veteran

Ok so having put on almost a stone in a month I'm wondering can I join you guys? I'm 30, had my first child last Feb and just got lazy after I had him! My goal is to lose about 12-15lbs which will bring me back to my pre-baby size (hopefully!!) I downloaded My Fitness Pal app yesterday and have been serious today about calorie counting and getting a little exercise! Hoping you guys can keep me on the straight and narrow otherwise I doubt I'll be hitting the pool in May! Any one got tips on how to stay motivated? I find I'm just so tired once DS goes to bed its not long before I follow his lead!!

12. married2mm

married2mm DIS Veteran

Welcome-little bundles of joy take their toll on our bodies and our minds!
    We are doing quite well here,supporting each other.
    Just chime in at any time,if your motivation dips,and someone will keep you trucking.
    Sleep is just as important as food,so if you're tired,just go with it.
    Hopefully once you're eating well,and exercising you may find you feel more energized.
    I've read of lots of success with my fitness pal- so go for it,and good luck.:goodvibes

13. tinkerpea

tinkerpea DIS Veteran

Hi all I think I've been in denial about my weight lol for a while now!
    Most people on here know I was very seriously sick but after having my 6 month post op app. im feeling much better, (well apart from the odd infection,and migraine )

Anyways I can officially now not fit in my jeans!!!
    I'm 5ft tall always been slim but curvy ( 34d bust) and normally around the 8stone 6/10 lbs mark but after only eating ice-cream and surgery stuff due to opiates I've put on over a stone :(

I know it may not sound much but at 5ft Nothing lol it's really showing I refuse also to have to buy bigger clothes and the boys are poking my tummy and saying I got fatter! " love kids" since I can't officially plan when we go next due to posting I want to lose it incase the house sells and we go quicker or we get posted to the states this yr which is very possible

14. Magic Megadegs

Magic Megadegs Mouseketeer

Morning all x 2.5 pounds lost this week which is 7.5 in the past 4 weeks.

26 weeks to go
    43.5 pounds to lose

Hope you have all had good weeks

15. Ciorsdah

Ciorsdah Mouseketeer

That's really WELLDONE!!

Everyone here is doing amazingly well :-)

16. married2mm

married2mm DIS Veteran

I second this.:thumbsup2

Looking forward to having hips and dips rather than lumps and bumps! :rotfl:

17. pampat

pampat Never Forget: It was all started by a Mouse!

I'm having a dinner party tonight! However it is for the other WW clerks at my meeting. I've got a starter for 5 pts, a main for 8 pts and a dessert for 3 points. It sounds mean, but they will thank me at the scales next Wednesday!!!

Pam

18. Laurafoster

Laurafoster DIS Veteran

Sounds interesting, what have you got? :)

19. deno

deno EPCOT Addict

YAY! that's a fraction short of 2lbs per week on average. WELL DONE!

Looks like the Cinammon Rolls ARE gonna be on me ;-)

:cool1:

20. Wills Mom

Wills Mom DIS Veteran

Absolutely massive well done!! That is a great achievement!

21. Magic Megadegs

Magic Megadegs Mouseketeer

Thank you all x Lots going on at the moment x Have surgery coming up in the next week ish but still not sure what they are doing as had an MRI today and meet with the consultant next week to discuss options x Hopefully the worry will burn some fat off! There has to be a silver lining!

Good luck all this week x