Weight loss to Disney

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Magic Megadegs, Oct 20, 2012.

1. OhanaSam

OhanaSam Mouseketeer

9stone 11lb is tiny:eek: I'd love to weigh that much..or little haha

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Magic Megadegs

Magic Megadegs Mouseketeer

Wow they're huge losses! What have you been doing???

4. Davscotcar

Davscotcar Mouseketeer

Update from me:

Started weight loss August 2012 for June/July 2013 trip to the World!

Starting Weight 15 stone 3 lb
    Starting Waist 42

Current Weight 13 stone 0 lb
    Current Waist 36

Not setting a target so not to disappoint if i don't reach target, but very happy with the loss so far.

5. Magic Megadegs

D day weigh in...

28 weeks to go
    4.25 pounds lost, woop!!!
    46.75 pounds to go

Loving Slimming World

6. deno

deno EPCOT Addict

:banana::banana::banana:

AMAZING! well done :)

7. married2mm

married2mm DIS Veteran

wow,well done everyone.
    fantastic results.:banana::banana:

8. sandshal

sandshal DIS Veteran

Not when you're 5 ft nothing with size 2 feet lol!

9. sandshal

sandshal DIS Veteran

I've tried so many diets, mostly weight watchers and calorie counting ..... Went down to 8 5 in 2008 on the old weight watchers programme but put it all back on after about 10 months then failed miserably on the new plan since.

My sister has a health and diet Facebook page "makethechanges" to be honest as it's my sister I've taken little interest, anyhow to cut a long story short she left me a few packs of a protein shake called shakeology before she went back to the states in the New Year. I was desperate to lose weight for the holiday so I had one each morning instead of breakfast, low and behold, instead of grabbing my lunch at 10.00 am I've found it really does satisfy me till lunchtime.

My sister tells me she cannot sell it to the UK but I have noticed it is available on EBay ..... I should add all other meals and snacks are sensible and healthy.

Two small pieces of advice I can give is download "myfitnesspal" app and start logging your calories, it's completely free and incredibly useful and if you need a little help click on my sisters Facebook page (apologies if I shouldn't post this but I'm usually her biggest cynic and it really has helped me)

10. deno

deno EPCOT Addict

Total To Lose by August 7th: 51.6
    Lost This Week: 1.9
    lbs remaining: 42.1

28 weeks to go!

avg lbs to lose per week: 1.50

Oooh, my average to lose per weeks is coming down :cool1:

Hope you're all doing OK. It's tough not to keep dipping into the biscuits and chocolate but definitely gonna be worth it :)

11. Laurafoster

Laurafoster DIS Veteran

Has been hard this week with being stuck in with the snow. But I managed to lose 1lb :)

My total is now 18lbs lost and its another 3lbs until I hit my first WW target of losing 10% of my start weight. :)

12. married2mm

married2mm DIS Veteran

you're doing great,well done.:cool1:

I've lost 1lb this week also,really pleased.:)

13. sal1309

sal1309 Earning My Ears

Just thought I would say hi, we booked our wdw holiday a couple of days ago. We go 28th October for 2 weeks so approximately 39 weeks to go :)

I have been trying to diet for the last few years but this is giving me the extra push. I quit smoking in September and have piled the weight on.

I have started today using the my fitness pal app so will give it a go.

I would love to loose at least 2 stone I am a big girl weighing in at 100kg :( cannot believe how much I have put on.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

14. sandshal

sandshal DIS Veteran

Hope you like my fitness pal ... It's a superb app and best of all its free .... Interesting to see just how many calories are in everything we eat.

I tried the new weight watchers plan this time last year and only lost 7 lbs in 7 weeks, this time 11 lbs in 3 weeks. Don't lose heart the more you have to lose the quicker it should come off xxx

15. OhanaSam

OhanaSam Mouseketeer

I didn't lose anything this week due to going home for 5 days and my mum constantly trying to make me eat lol, but I didn't gain anything either so not too bad. I've also FINALLY started exercising again, going to start properly running once the snow/ice buggers off:)

16. tonijo

tonijo Mouseketeer

Well i have been to SW and have been weighed and have stayed the same!I am happy with this though as we went to DLP last week and got stranded there due to the snow,so not much healthy choices were made...Focused now , so want to say 3lb next week:thumbsup2

17. married2mm

married2mm DIS Veteran

that's most impressive after an extended trip to dlp.
    good luck for next week.:goodvibes

18. married2mm

married2mm DIS Veteran

well done dene.
    I'm not into cake or biscuits,but chocolate is my weakness too,as you say,it'll all be worth it.:)

19. Magic Megadegs

27 weeks to go 0.75 pounds lost. That's 5 pounds in the last three weeks. Not overwhelming but I'll take that!!!

20. Ciorsdah

Ciorsdah Mouseketeer

I've just weighed myself. 2 wks on my new Paleo eating lifestyle and I've lost 2.4lbs :-)

I'm down to 146.7lbs, 9 months left to lose 8lbs and get up to standard for the food and wine half marathon woohooo!!

21. deno

deno EPCOT Addict

Definitely....it's gonna be a long hard slog for me but I just have tunnel vision to August. Just got some shorts out that I bought in Orlando last May. I'm almost into them but hoping that they'll be waayyyyyyy too big by the time August comes so I can go shopping when I get there :-)

I'm hoping you mean 0.75 stone? :) 5lbs in 3 weeks is great! Well done.

Anyway, well done everyone, I think we're really pushing ourselves here. I know i've never done this as a group before and it's certainly helping me.

I'm a daily weigher and think i'm in for a good week this week :banana: