Weight loss support for spring cruisers 2016

5xdisneyfans

Mouseketeer
I am hoping to lose a big chunk of weight before my spring cruise. Anyone else want to join me and support one another? Some of the other threads I have been on have dwindled so looking to start fresh. Aiming for 60lbs before our cruise. Going to WDW in the fall and hoping to lose 20 of it before then.

Haven't booked my cruise just yet (call centers hold was 14 minutes today so I just hung up). Hoping to run dark side and then cruise. I have a lot of weight to lose since I am still carrying what feels like all of my pregnancy weight from my 7 month old twins! And I wasn't a small girl to begin with. Honestly before the dark side race (mid april) I am hoping to lose 50 lbs. Thats not that unrealistic since a lot of it is pregnancy weight and I am told that is supposed to just "melt off." Hasn't yet, but here's to hoping! :bounce:

oh boy I wish I could join b/c that would mean I was cruising again next spring!!! I agree, how about the monthly weight loss threads?

I am hoping to lose a big chunk of weight before my spring cruise. Anyone else want to join me and support one another? Some of the other threads I have been on have dwindled so looking to start fresh. Aiming for 60lbs before our cruise. Going to WDW in the fall and hoping to lose 20 of it before then.

I'm with you, actually same goal too. We are cruising in April on the Oasis & I am aiming to wear my fave dress that I ate my way out of. We are doing a January WDW trip, only a few days but I want to be as close to goal as possible so I can relax for a couple days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter