Weight Loss for Orlando

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Groovee, Sep 2, 2012.

1. LeaversOnTour

LeaversOnTour Mouseketeer

I have just registered with Tommy's Charity to run the London Marathon - I need a massive incentive and theres nothing quite like the prospect public humiliation to make you motivated.

I have just had my 3rd baby, and actually weigh less that i did before i got pregnant :confused3

But i have about 1.5 stone to lose to be my "ideal" wieght. Wii Fit just rung me in at 10st 10lb - I am only 5ft 1in!

4 weeks in florida from 7th Jan is another big reason for me to lose weight. followed by my BFF's wedding!!

If i cant lose weight now i never will!!!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MichelinMan

MichelinMan I Am Speed - Ka-Chow!!!!

My wife has just reached her target weight after a year of slimming - she has lost 9 stone!!! :banana:

I managed to lose a couple of stone myself, but I've started putting it back on again (spending a lot of time travelling on business - not good, and the wife is now giving me grief for being overweight!).

4. BecksHH

BecksHH Mouseketeer

Wow! Thats fantastic, she must b very dedicated, I think we all neec her tips & advice! :)

5. disneyholic family

disneyholic family <font color=teal>Wayne always catches me<br><font

i've lost 36 pounds in four months

i guess i probably have another 20 to 25 pounds to be at my ideal weight.

9 stone is beyond amazing!!!!

6. OhanaSam

OhanaSam Mouseketeer

:eek: that's AMAZING! Well done to her! She has lost 3/4's of me :rotfl:

7. Littlenemo

Littlenemo Mouseketeer

It's nice reading all the great stories on here.

I have been exercising a lot more recently. In the last two years nearly put on two stone but have lost 11lbs since end of July.

I go to Orlando in 11 days so doubt i'll lose any before then but will be keeping it up when I get back.

I feel so much better for it. I limit my calorie intake to 1200 per day. Plus lots of cardio and swimming. :)

8. Davscotcar

Davscotcar Mouseketeer

Some great weight loses.

Well i started 4-5 weeks ago when we booked to go next June, so far 9lbs has been shed, but i didn't make a target, the wii fit says i'm obese but if i could get it into the overweight section first that would be a start, really need to think about what i'd like to be when i go.

9. Disneynutinlondon

Disneynutinlondon <font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t

Well done everyone :banana::banana:

I've lost 1 stone since mid June and we leave in 3 weeks so I'm now in "super diet mode" which consists of a sensible breakfast (Alpen porridge), a tall Starbucks skinny latte and a "0" fat fruit yogurt for lunch and then a small piece of grilled chicken or fish and salad for dinner. I also make sure I drink at least 2 liters of water a day.

I haven't really set myself a target just as much as I can possibly do before we go :goodvibes