Weekly Freebie Thread - June 8, 2009

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by gshumaker, Jun 8, 2009.

1. gshumaker

gshumaker DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. trwood

trwood Earning My Ears

Free coupon in the mail or you can print it.

ensure (dot) com

4. trwood

trwood Earning My Ears

5. baby

baby DIS Veteran

FREE Guide to Sleep Disorders
    If you are suffering from a sleep disorder, you know how it impacts every part of your life.
    Get your FREE Guide to Sleep Disorders and learn about the latest treatments for a restful
    night's sleep. Order now »

[​IMG]

Keebler Fudge Shoppe $1.00 Coupon
    Save $1.00 on any TWO (2) packages of Keebler® Fudge Shoppe® Cookies
    (8.5 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor, Mix or Match) Savings inside »

[​IMG]

Keebler Sandies $1.00 Coupon
    Save $1.00 on any ONE (1) package of Keebler® Sandies® Cookies. Savings inside »

[​IMG]

FREE Slim-Fast Guide to Weight Loss Success
    Get your FREE Guide to Weight Loss Success. This offer is intended for U.S. residents only.
    Limit 2 requests per household. Allow 2 weeks for delivery. Order your FREE copy »

[​IMG]

The Home Depot 10% Off Coupon
    Get 10% off your purchase, with a maximum discount of $200 at The Home Depot. Register today
    and be among the first to know about unadvertised specials, new products and store promotions.

[​IMG]

The Google Story
    Inside the Hottest Business, Media and Technology Success of Our Time
    by David A. Vise and Mark Malseed. Read more »

In this Abstract, you will learn:

1. Why Sergey Brin and Larry Page started Google
    2. How they kept control of it despite pressure from their investors and financial backers
    3. How the acrimony between Microsoft and Google originated
    4. What Google plans for the future

[​IMG]

Twitter Means Business
    How microblogging can help or hurt your company. In this ebook excerpt, learn
    what Twitter is, how your company can benefit from using it and what you can
    expect from the rest of the book. Read more »

[​IMG]

Free Trial of Sametime 8.0 (IBM)
    Download IBM® Lotus® Sametime® Standard V8.0, a platform for unified communications and collaboration that combines
    security features with an extensible, open solution including integrated Voice over IP, geographic location awareness,
    mobile clients, and a robust Business Partner community offering telephony and video integration. Request now »

[​IMG]

Free Website Magazine
    Get your FREE one-year subscription to WEBSITE MAGAZINE: The Only Magazine For Website Success.
    Every issue is filled with essential tips and advice you need from top industry experts. Request now »

[​IMG]

Excedrin $1.00 Coupon
    Save $1.00 on ANY ONE (1) Excedrin Express Gels 20ct or Larger. Savings inside »

[​IMG]

Free KRAFT® Recipes, Coupons and Samples
    Sign up to receive KRAFT® Food & Family newsletters. Watch your e-mail for great recipes,
    money-saving coupons, product samples and much more! Sign up now!

[​IMG]

How to Beat the Recession
    Retailers: One Step Retail Solutions will call you and arrange a complimentary live on-line
    demo at your convenience to show you how a POS/Inventory Control system can help you
    beat the recession. Learn more »

[​IMG]

Baseball Boss - Free Online Baseball Game
    Play Baseball Boss: The free online baseball game that combines fantasy baseball and baseball
    card collecting. Build teams with players past and present. Play baseball and compete against
    others online. Get 3 free packs of baseball cards when you register! Learn more »

[​IMG]

FREE Breastfeeding Kit
    This free gift for moms includes: A sample of Expecta® LIPIL® DHA Supplement for pregnant and
    nursing moms. A sample of Enfamil LIPIL®, our closest formula to breast milk, should you choose
    to supplement. And an excerpt from The Nursing Mother's Companion, a useful guide with tips and
    suggestions. Print certificate »

[​IMG]

Free Enfamil A.R. LIPIL Sample
    Enfamil A.R. is specially formulated with an easy-to-digest rice starch that goes down smooth,
    and is designed to thicken in your baby's stomach. This certificate is good for one free sample
    of Enfamil A.R. Print certificate »

[​IMG]

Boys Town National Hotline | Help for Parents and Kids
    If you're feeling overwhelmed and experiencing suicidal thoughts or depression, then please call the
    Boys Town National Hotline at 1-800-448-3000 and let our crisis counselors help you work it out.

6. lttlmc3

lttlmc3 <font color=darkorchid>You can ship it. I'll still

subbing!

7. trwood

trwood Earning My Ears

8. trwood

trwood Earning My Ears

9. ELLE-TN

ELLE-TN DIS Veteran

At the risk of sounding like a broken record .... any word on a hallmark.com code for a free card for father's day?

10. bookgirl

bookgirl DIS Veteran

This is a phishing site, you never get the candy it's been on the freebie board periodically for the last two years. New posters always find it, and post it again.

11. Mystic

Mystic Mouseketeer

Try this site. Not Hallmark but it is a photo card. Shutterfly is a good site, I have ordered from here before. Use code CARD4U I think you may have to pay $.99 shipping, not sure. This is the only card offer I can find for you.

http://www.shutterfly.com/shop/photo-greeting-cards/product_c60301-p2010

Thanks for the great freebies so far!

12. hearts8701

hearts8701 DIS Veteran

FREE 3-can sample pack - Quench your appetite!™
    NuVitae Fiberceutical® Drink has only 56 calories all from the 12.5 grams (50% daily value) of fiber. NO sugar - NO sodium - NO fat - NO caffeine - NO gluten! Delicious citrus flavor. Lightly carbonated. 15 essential vitamins and minerals. 1 Free pack per household. $9.95 shipping & handling fee applies for each Free sample pack delivered.

http://www.nuvitae.com/default.asp

13. momtosam

momtosam Oh, Schmootsie-poo!

Stop by participating CVS Pharmacies in Baltimore, Washington DC, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania and pick up a coupon for Dad to come to Hersheypark for FREE on Father's Day - Sunday, June 21st.* The coupon also includes a special golf offer for Dad - a free cart at Hershey Links with a paid greens fee**.

*With the purchase of a regular one-day admission. Coupon valid on Father's Day only. Coupons available in CVS while supplies last.
    **Redeemable during the 2009 operating season only. Not valid on twilight rate. Other restrictions may apply.

14. lynn71092

lynn71092 DIS Veteran

Any Redbox FRee Monday Code?

15. HeatherBelle614

HeatherBelle614 Always wishing on a star!

There aren't any more weekly codes; they ended it a few weeks ago. They're doing one on the first Monday of every month through the summer, and then no more (according to the email they sent out a couple months ago.)

16. lynn71092

lynn71092 DIS Veteran

Thanks, I'll have to put a reminder on my calendar for July 1st!

17. dawnbu40

dawnbu40 DIS Veteran

I used this code over the weekend and its supposed to be good through today DEVRY6268

18. Avonlady1001

Avonlady1001 DIS Veteran

My Shutterfly cards came the other day. Very nice. :) They did charge $1.00 to ship, but still cheaper than buying the in the store & I love having photos on them.

19. lynn71092

lynn71092 DIS Veteran

Thanks so much!!

20. gshumaker

gshumaker DIS Veteran

Get a free 8X10 Photo at Picture Me Portrait Studios (inside Walmart) when you rent a movie from Redbox at Walmart locations.

You should be able to use the free rental code above to get a free rental and free photo!

Click here to get the coupon

21. Jakesmom1

Jakesmom1 <font color=red>The Tag Fairy shows herself to no

Got a really nice aluminum water bottle in the mail today from a cigarette company for earth day, dont even remember signing up for this one. :thumbsup2

Thanks to all who make these freebees possible. :grouphug: