Week of Oct.6th any ADRs left?

virginiamama

DIS Veteran
I just found out that an acquaintance is going to the World the week of Oct.6th and has no ADRs. They aren't sure if they signed up for the dining plan, but they think they did. Does anyone know if there are any more ADRs to be had? They are newbies, so I'm trying to do what I can to help them have a good trip. TIA!

I would be on the phone right now for anything they might want.

I would be on the phone right now for anything they might want.

Well, I was on the phone about 3 months ago, since I am going the same week, and still had trouble getting much of what we wanted.

You can get on the phone and try to make some ADR's now, but chances are seatings for the times you want in the restaurants you want will be very limited.

However, except for Columbus Day itself, that week shouldn't be terribly busy, and they might have some success just walking up to places where they couldn't get ADR's. We've done this before and it worked well.

Many people make multiple ADR's at one time, and never bother to cancel the ones they don't use, so restaurants may seem busier than they really are, and walkups can sometimes be handled with about a 15-20 minute wait.

I would give them suggestions and tell them to be flexible with the times they want to eat. If they are, they may still be able to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter