Wedding Pavilion Pictures, Please?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Butler_chic07, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Butler_chic07

Butler_chic07 Mouseketeer

I am back to ask help from all of you, again.

We are getting married at the WP, and really would like to see some pictures of how some of you may have decorated it. I know it is all personal taste, and some people like more decorations and some like less. But I could really use some "real life" images for some inspiration.

I hope this makes sense, it has been one of those days.

Thank you all!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Skylarr29

Skylarr29 <font color=blue>Oh Darn it, I was 'forced' to buy

4. Butler_chic07

Thank you! Thank you!!! It was gorgeous.

That is the downfall, as much as I would love to search these boards to see everyones photos and read all of the trip reports and planning journal. I just can't - and I have tried. I have read quite a few, but my life has gotten so crazy that I just don't have time at the moment.

That being said I really appreciate you sharing, and it was by far beautiful!

5. weedee

weedee I wanna go back to Disney already...

We didn't decorate very much...actually not at all really other than the alter table. But I hope this helps!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. pezaddict231

pezaddict231 DIS Veteran

7. Butler_chic07

Thank you all! These are just what I needed, and hope some others might have some pictures to share.

You all looked beautiful on your wedding days, and I love how everyone is so different.

Thank you again for sharing, they do really help!

8. Nichole33

Nichole33 Remembering our fairy tale wedding 10.24.2011

Your flowers are amazing! They are my inspiration for our centerpieces/WP decorations!

9. girli565

girli565 A Miami kind of girl

We had very little decor, just 5 flower arrangements that then were moved to the reception as centerpieces. Two were on pedestals.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Tinker Bell Fan

Tinker Bell Fan DIS Veteran

I appreciate the pictures too. DH & I will be renewing our vows at the WP and I'm thinking of not decorating much either. There will be 14 of us (if we're lucky) and I'd rather use the extra money and take everyone to dinner - rather than spend alot on decorating.

I do want to decorate the table though - so I'm looking for ideas. Thanks again!

11. pezaddict231

pezaddict231 DIS Veteran

Thanks so much! My florist did an amazing job, I was completely blown away. I loved the flowers and it was nice to be able to enjoy them during the ceremony and the reception. :goodvibes

12. Tinks1984

Tinks1984 <font color=red>We're having a mini party!<br><fon

Wow! They all look beautiful. This is where I'd like to get married and I love that you can dress it up or down according to how you'd like it.

13. PartofDisney'sWorld

PartofDisney'sWorld DIS Veteran

I just now noticed that the altar has two rings interlinked on the front. How cute! Great pics ladies, thanks for sharing!

14. mindy5648

mindy5648 FINALLY just minutes from the mouse

we had our sand ceremony vases and stuff at the alter and then we chose swagging with the white and we also used a ribbon that matched my MHO's dress and bows that matched mine
    [​IMG]

15. Mgmgal

Mgmgal Earning My Ears

I also thank you for the pictures. They are all beautiful!

16. princess_ariel_85

princess_ariel_85 DIS Veteran

some great photo's there guys! The brides all look beautiful.

I'm getting married at the WP in october and looking at these photo's I know its going to be an awesome day!