Wedding off disney on

I travel solo a lot, it's very fun! Sometimes I meet up with people from month groups on you know where I can't say on the Dis, sometimes I just keep to myself. It's fun to do what I want, when I want, how I want. Go for it!

Get the app "meetup" or just google meetup.com and search for "Walking for fun at Disney", "Dizmeet", "Celebration Singles"... there are lots of single people that meet up and go to Disney in groups. You can mix it up and do both - lone wolf and groups. :)

I applaud you. My daughter's fiance just cancelled their wedding. :( I hope she can overcome the devastation as well as you. Have a great trip!

Absolutely go solo, you'll have a great time! I've done it several times myself, have DVC and a quick getaway is always in the mix. Like others have said, solo at Disney is not really solo. Staying at the EPCOT resorts I think makes it a bit easier and in my opinion more enjoyable. I once stayed at SSR and while on the way to Downtown Disney met a great couple on the boat, ended up having dinner with them. People are generally friendly especially those with DVC, they seem to have a more laid back approach.
My next trip is for 10 days in September, the last 4 I'll be solo. First week is at OKW in a 1 BR and the last 3 nights I'dm moving to a studio at the BCV.
Go and have fun, maybe you'll meet the next Mrs while your there!

Last edited:
As we have all said, sorry for the circumstance you are flying solo, having said that going solo is FABULOUS! you are only as solo as you wish to be and you have the chance to do things that you've always wanted to do...eat at a signature restaurant, take a tour, ride those rides no one else likes...even sleep in and stay out late. this trip should be all about you so be a little selfish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter