Wedding Night Room Decorating?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by 2BWEDDNDIS, Apr 16, 2006.

1. 2BWEDDNDIS

2BWEDDNDIS Disney Bride

Has Anyone Had Their Room Decorated For The First Night Of Their Honeymoon? Is There Services Disney Provides For Something Like That? My Mom Was Wondering. She Wouldnt Be Able To Do Anything Seeing That She Would Be At My Wedding During That Time? Any Ideas Or Past Experience?? (we Are Staying At The Contemporary 10th Floor Conceirge)!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hiwaygal

hiwaygal <font color=red>Only someone as wonderful as Donna

kammie,

Here's how I understand it...

The resorts won't decorate a room BEFORE you actually check in. I guess that's just to make sure that you are really going to be in that room that night, you know?

If you are staying concierge, the concierge staff can usually arrange something...you can have your mom call the IPO office directly.

If you aren't staying concierge, try asking your coordinator if anyone can arrange something like that. I have heard of it being done, but I'm not sure how...perhaps gifts of a lifetime or maybe some other guest of the wedding?

Hope that helps...and hopefully someone else will give you some better ideas! :)

4. dreams91

dreams91 DIS Cast Member<br><font color=teal>Loves to veg o

I had paid GOAL (gifts of a lifetime) to decorate our room. I was happy with the results.

5. crista

crista Earning My Ears

What is Gifts of a Lifetime?

6. dreams91

dreams91 DIS Cast Member<br><font color=teal>Loves to veg o

http://www.giftsofalifetime.com/

It is a company that will plan different things for you such as room decorating. They do many cool things. Check out their site. You must plan ahead as they are very busy. Fill out the questionnaire and they will get back to you a couple weeks before the event.