Wedding Night Room Decorating?

2BWEDDNDIS

Disney Bride
Has Anyone Had Their Room Decorated For The First Night Of Their Honeymoon? Is There Services Disney Provides For Something Like That? My Mom Was Wondering. She Wouldnt Be Able To Do Anything Seeing That She Would Be At My Wedding During That Time? Any Ideas Or Past Experience?? (we Are Staying At The Contemporary 10th Floor Conceirge)!

kammie,

Here's how I understand it...

The resorts won't decorate a room BEFORE you actually check in. I guess that's just to make sure that you are really going to be in that room that night, you know?

If you are staying concierge, the concierge staff can usually arrange something...you can have your mom call the IPO office directly.

If you aren't staying concierge, try asking your coordinator if anyone can arrange something like that. I have heard of it being done, but I'm not sure how...perhaps gifts of a lifetime or maybe some other guest of the wedding?

Hope that helps...and hopefully someone else will give you some better ideas! :)

I had paid GOAL (gifts of a lifetime) to decorate our room. I was happy with the results.

http://www.giftsofalifetime.com/

It is a company that will plan different things for you such as room decorating. They do many cool things. Check out their site. You must plan ahead as they are very busy. Fill out the questionnaire and they will get back to you a couple weeks before the event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter