1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Wedding invite

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by bspears88, Dec 5, 2012.

1. bspears88

bspears88 Earning My Ears

I know there are many threads on this and I have read through many of them, but I am still needing advice.
    I am wanting the "folder type" wedding invite that I can have several different sheets of paper with info on them.
    Does anyone have any suggestions where to purchase wedding invites like this? I am trying to save as much money as possible to the cheaper thee better!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyamy4

disneyamy4 Mouseketeer

cards and pockets get really good reviews. you can order your pocketfolds here for quite a good price. they give you the dimensions so you can probably print off your inserts at home.
    many places like etsy have people will to make custom invitation suites for $10-$20, they send you pdf files that you can print out yourself!

This link has a girl make her pocketfolds from scratch by buying all of the card herself!

4. bspears88

bspears88 Earning My Ears

Thank you so much for this. The link to order them did not show up though.

I would love to make them myself, but I am not too creative!

5. disneyamy4

disneyamy4 Mouseketeer

6. NeverlandClub23

NeverlandClub23 DIS Veteran

I used www.paperandmore.com The folders were cheap and came in a wide variety of layouts and colors. I then ordered the inserts/invitation from Vistaprint.

7. mb187143

mb187143 DIS Veteran

we designed and ordered our invitations on www.mygatsby.com. They do have pocket style invitations - many styles and many colors and textures. We were quoted over $1000 for 60 invitations by one of the vendors Disney reccomended... we did our invites, with 5 enclosure cards, lined inner envelopes, outer envelopes and RSVP envelopes with the pre-printed addresses for less than $400. The quality was great, and everything looked perfect. You can have them assemble the pocket for you for a small fee, or do it yourself. Not being particularly crafty, i liked that they would assemble them for you.