Wedding Help!

ckrisie

Mouseketeer
Hey guys,
So for my reception instead of having table numbers I want to have them labeled Princess Belle, Snow White, etc. The problem I am having is I don't think all my guest will know who everyone is *gasp*
what I am looking for is small headshot stickers so I can put them on people name plates.
Anyone have an idea where I can find such stickers? I have looked at walmart and michaels but they are too big!

Thanks!

I was gonna suggest walmart. If I see some anywhere else soon ill let you know. Did you check the scrapbook area at Michaels?

Hey guys,
So for my reception instead of having table numbers I want to have them labeled Princess Belle, Snow White, etc. The problem I am having is I don't think all my guest will know who everyone is *gasp*
what I am looking for is small headshot stickers so I can put them on people name plates.
Anyone have an idea where I can find such stickers? I have looked at walmart and michaels but they are too big!

Thanks!

I work in a hospital and we order stickers all the time from this website of princesses.
http://www.medibadge.com/Search.aspx?k=Disney princesses&s=Name ASC&p=1

If that link doesn't work google kidslovestickers.com or medibadge.com. They are the same website. One will direct you to the other.

Can you not just print some out on the computer on to self-adhesive paper?

Can you not just print some out on the computer on to self-adhesive paper?
I was hoping to find stickers. This is my plan B.
I work in a hospital and we order stickers all the time from this website of princesses.
http://www.medibadge.com/Search.aspx?k=Disney princesses&s=Name ASC&p=1

If that link doesn't work google kidslovestickers.com or medibadge.com. They are the same website. One will direct you to the other.
Thanks!
I was gonna suggest walmart. If I see some anywhere else soon ill let you know. Did you check the scrapbook area at Michaels?
I looked there no luck :worried:

This isn't any help, just a funny story... I was playing Princess Bingo at a friend's house with him and his kids. He couldn't remember the names of the princesses so he would call out "G- hot blonde" :rotfl2:

Cmdbuddy said:
This isn't any help, just a funny story... I was playing Princess Bingo at a friend's house with him and his kids. He couldn't remember the names of the princesses so he would call out "G- hot blonde" :rotfl2:

Which is what i am afraid some of my non disney family will say. Aurora who?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter