Wedding Hair Spray Question

Bethy Lou

<font color=green>Kungaloosh!<br><font color=red>I
I am getting married at Shades of Green next month and last weekend I had my hair and make-up trial. I love the lady and she did a great job on my make-up, but the ringlets I had hoped for were not created in my hair and what she did put in there fell within the hour. She said she had a hard time curling my hair because it is "soft". Does anyone have those difficulties or know what kind of hair spray would be best for Orlando humidity? I figured that you ladies would be the best to ask for advice!

I am getting married at Shades of Green next month and last weekend I had my hair and make-up trial. I love the lady and she did a great job on my make-up, but the ringlets I had hoped for were not created in my hair and what she did put in there fell within the hour. She said she had a hard time curling my hair because it is "soft". Does anyone have those difficulties or know what kind of hair spray would be best for Orlando humidity? I figured that you ladies would be the best to ask for advice!

Who did your hair? I know when Ana did mine it stayed all day and night. Could you maybe call a beauty supply store there and get some suggestions? I hope it turns out great for you. Shades of Green was a amazing place to get married.

Ok I am a hair stylist,you have to go and get Kiwi texture paste and catwalk hairspray. Tell the stylist to rub the paste in her hand and rub it through each section of hair that she curls and she has to spray each strand before she curls it. Your curls will hold a lot better trust me.
Good luck

Who did your hair? I know when Ana did mine it stayed all day and night. Could you maybe call a beauty supply store there and get some suggestions? I hope it turns out great for you. Shades of Green was a amazing place to get married.

Thanks, I have been incredibly happy with everything I have seen with Shades of Green. I know if I had my hair up it would be easier to work with, but I never wear my hair up so I want to feel comfortable and myself! haha

Ok I am a hair stylist,you have to go and get Kiwi texture paste and catwalk hairspray. Tell the stylist to rub the paste in her hand and rub it through each section of hair that she curls and she has to spray each strand before she curls it. Your curls will hold a lot better trust me.
Good luck

Thank you so much! Do you know where I could buy those products? I am so lucky you are on the boards!

Do you have an Ulta where you live? If you do you can get them from there. They carry every line of products.

If you are not near an Ulta call any hair salon and see if they carry it.

The Kiwi is in a white Jar with green lid and the catwalk hairspray is in a blue can.

Do you have an Ulta where you live? If you do you can get them from there. They carry every line of products.

If you are not near an Ulta call any hair salon and see if they carry it.

The Kiwi is in a white Jar with green lid and the catwalk hairspray is in a blue can.

I do! Thank you so very much! I really appreciate it! I will go there soon and pick up those two products!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!