Wedding gown review

The first one definitely - kinda reminds me of my dress!

Seriously though - although I prefer the shape of the first the second suits her skin tone much better. It is also v pretty
:goodvibes

Let us know what she decides.

I love #2. It looks like it fits her better. She gets lost in #1

She'll look beautiful in whatever she choses, but #2 is gorgeous on her. It really fits her small frame.

Chris

I like the second one the best, but she looks beautiful in both. Can I ask where she found the dresses? What designer/store? :)

Thanks for your comments. :groom: We went to a bridal shop for wedding studio photography near North of Toronto, Canada. They have a website http://www.facescanada.com

If you go to the site, click on "Faces Bridal Boutique" and then "Wedding Gowns". You will see 15 gowns. If you look down on the 3rd, the third one from the left is the gown I showed you on this post. This gown costs about CDN$900. Not sure what brand it is.

The Gown #2 ( not on the site) costs about CDN $420. It's designed by someone in the shop.

The second one!

But you're not supposed to see the dress until the day! ;)

My vote is for #1 - although it is large, if she wears her hair up and maybe wears a tiara, I think it will balance it out! It is beautiful, looks like she's floating in a cloud!

i like the second one better. it looks like a princess dress. it's very beautiful.

Hi! Normally I come to the boards as a way to relax after work (I own a bridal shop!), but since you asked I will tell you what I would say if the two of you were shopping at my store. Please understand that all of this will be guess work, cuz I'm basing it on the pictures.
1--Both bodices need some adjustment. Dress 1 needs to come in from the waist up; dress 2 appears to be sliding down at the top- needs to fit so that bust darts match up with the bust line, and no gapping at the sideseams.
2--Can dress 1 be worn without the extra crinoline? Many wedding gowns come with at least some petticoat already built into the dress. If your fiancee is concerned that she feels overwhemed in this gown but likes the overall style, try it again either without the crinoline at all, or with a less full version--crinolines come in many different sizes.
3--The flowers on the skirt on dress 2 need to be either re-worked or repaired. If they are being repaired, this should be at the shop's expense, not yours.
4--Be careful about adding/changing things on the gown. This will almost definitely add to the cost of the dress, sometimes significantly. If your fiancee is not in love with either gown, keep looking!! Tell your consultant what you like about each dress, and ask if there is a gown that combines the design elements she loves. And remember--it's a lot harder to find a good man/woman than to find a good dress!!

I vote for dress #2. Soft, princess-y, and beautiful for her skin-tone. Aren't you a very lucky man?!

Congratulations to both of you!

tchan03 said:
and she's a very lucky woman too . :groom:

Terence
:rotfl: I CERTAINLY agree!

Very few men care enough to actually get their hands dirty in the wedding details and here you are doing so much leg-work helping her to pick the PERFECT dress and make sure she (and you) has a very special wedding.

You are definitely a gem!

I wish the best for both of you.

Many thanks for everyone's comments.

FYI She had bought dress #2 and will wear it in WDW!

Terence

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter