Wedding gown review

tchan03

I have found my Cinderella
Hi! My bride-to-be tried out some wedding gowns on the weekend.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a10/tchan03/?action=view&current=Gown_001sm.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/a10/tchan03/?action=view&current=Gown_002SM.jpg

Notes:
The 1st gown: She wore crinoline underneath.
The 2nd gown: She didn't wear crinoline. Other than the top flower at her waist, the other flowers don't look too well. They are downwards & tiny. We think that they don't stand upright due to very soft material in the bottom part

Which one would you choose?
Whichever you choose, what could be added/changed to make it look better?

Look forward to your comments.

Thanks !
Terence

My vote is for the first one! i think it looks gorgeous, and will be perfect with a small tiara.

I like the second one. Maybe the top of the Flowers could be stitched at the top so they don't flop over. I think the second is a more delicate, romantic look.

Number 2!! It is beautiful, and I love the light rink roses. I also agree that the roses could be stitched some in order to help them face more outward rather than pointing down. I love how the skirt is not as busy or puffy as the first. I am worried that she would be swallowed up some with the first dress. I noticed her more in the second dress, and noticed the dress more in the first dress. Let us know what you decide!

They are both beautiful, but I would say number 1. It's very Cinderelly!
I would have bought a big sticky out one too, but I think I am too old for one. Sigh!
I will be 37 on the day of my wedding (28 feb 06). ahh well.
Janine

I love dress number 2 on her! The flowers don't look bad in the picture, and I'm sure they could always be adjusted (or even removed).
I agree that although dress number 1 is beautiful, it looks "big" on her small frame.

I like #1 for her better. That shade of white just 'pops' against her skin. #2, while beautiful, just doesn't look quite as good to me.

It's a tough choice. I was going to go with #1, but I think that's just the dress i'd like on me, so then I thought about it on your bride to be. For her, I definately think #2 is the way to go. Even her smile is bigger when she's in the second dress. Like someone else said, if the flowers bother you, you could stitch them to keep from falling over, but I like them the way they are ... they don't look so posed ... it looks like she just swept through a sprinkle of flowers and the dress kept some. Good luck in whichever she chooses.

The white one #1 is a pretty color on, but to me, it just looks too big on her. Can it be taken up to fit her better on top? The second one fits her so well; I think it looks better on her. They are both beautiful :goodvibes

I'm voting for #2, it looked just right on her. I agree with the other posts that you could have the flowers stitched but I thought they looked fine in the picture.

I also vote for #2. It's more flattering and romantic.

Number 2! She looks happier in it. It is more romantic-the flowers are supposed to look like they have fallen off a bouquet-sort of scattered.

Your fiancee is beautiful in either gown. If I was picking, I'd choose #2.

1. The beautiful color is a compliment to her skin tone.
2. The gown flows and is not puffy around her waist.
3. The design seems more classic - less of a chance to be dated in pictures a few years from now ( :rotfl: voice of experience here - married 22 years ago).

Please let her pick what she feels most comfortable and pretty in.

My vote is for number 2. Which does she like better?? That's the ultimate decision there.

Crissy

Boy, she is petite! She does look beautiful in both but I would choose #2. #2 shows off her small frame without overwhelming her. I agree about the flowers, maybe they could be taken off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!