Wedding Escape Package/Vow Renewal

I'mAlittleBitGoofy

Official DISney addict!
We are thinking of having our vow renewal in Disney. This is just the husband and I and our two children. (Possibly 2 more people) Anyway, I'm reading through the Disney Weddings information and I am very confused. I see the price at approximately 4500. depending on your choices, but I am, wondering if that includes a 4 night stay? Or is the 4 night stay is in addition to the 4500.? Can someone clarify please? Thanks!

That does NOT include the 4 night stay, that is extra...it adds up quick!

We are thinking of having our vow renewal in Disney. This is just the husband and I and our two children. (Possibly 2 more people) Anyway, I'm reading through the Disney Weddings information and I am very confused. I see the price at approximately 4500. depending on your choices, but I am, wondering if that includes a 4 night stay? Or is the 4 night stay is in addition to the 4500.? Can someone clarify please? Thanks!

We are planning an escape vow renewal now, also with 2 children with us. The 4500 does not include your lodging, however it does include 2 annual (with parkhopper) passes to my understanding, which I think is a thousand dollars, and offers discounts on things once you have it. Not sure if that makes a difference to you or not, but it does make your stay cheaper in that you don't have to buy tickets. If you are interested in something a bit less expensive, some of the hotels (dolphin/swan for example) offer packages as well, but you can still have mickey/minnie. Hope that helps!

We are planning an escape vow renewal now, also with 2 children with us. The 4500 does not include your lodging, however it does include 2 annual (with parkhopper) passes to my understanding, which I think is a thousand dollars, and offers discounts on things once you have it. Not sure if that makes a difference to you or not, but it does make your stay cheaper in that you don't have to buy tickets. If you are interested in something a bit less expensive, some of the hotels (dolphin/swan for example) offer packages as well, but you can still have mickey/minnie. Hope that helps!

Is park hopper included? This would make me soooo happy:cool1: but I had been told by other brides it was just a regular AP:sad2: Can anyone clarify?

All APs are park-hoppers. There is no add-on cost for that. The Add-on costs are if you want to add in the water parks and other features (aka: Premium Annual Pass).

Is park hopper included? This would make me soooo happy:cool1: but I had been told by other brides it was just a regular AP:sad2: Can anyone clarify?

Well the other brides are wrong and don't understand AP's. You can certainly go to multiple parks on a given day with an AP. I'm on my 2nd set of them(I get the DVC discount).

Here's an example of my MLK trip with my AP. Go to AK in the morning, drop in to Epcot for an early dinner(we stayed at BWV), then back to the resort and caught the bus to MK.

I'm assuming that what other brides told you is that it's the standard or base AP. Which means it gives you access to all 4 theme parks, therefore you have park hopping priviledges. It does not include admittance to the water parks, golf, or Disney Quest. HTH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter