Wedding ears headband

D&R love Disney

DIS Veteran
Where besides Mouseshoppe can you get the headband? I emailed mouseshoppe yesterday and was informed that they can't get them now :(

oh i'm so sorry - that sucks! mouseshoppe.com (well - Disney Land itself) was the only place you could get them!

maybe try ebay?

You can still get them!!

Call the WDW Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200. They are really nice and will be able to help you out!

It was actually cheaper for me to buy them this way, than with Mouseshoppe. The shipping is lower and so is the price.

Sarah

WDW has the wedding ear hats not the headbands. The headbands come from Disneyland. I contacted Disneyland and they are out of them and changing vendors. I was told to check back in a month or so and they hope to have them available. Good thing my wedding isn't until March.

That's one of the reasons I ordered mine so early. They always run out of them! The Disworld # I gave isn't the one I called. It was a 1800 number, but I can't find it.

If I were you I'd keep checking with Disneyland.

Oh and here's a great tip. With the headband it's really easy to just sit on it so it doesn't fly off your head on rides. Our guys aren't so lucky. :)

A friend of mine got the headband in WDW, and I tried it on -- let me just say how glad I am to have ordered the regular beanie-style bride ears! I thought the headband was SO uncomfortable and way too tight. Maybe I just have a giant head. Although, it was super tight on my friend's head too. :o

I was just in Disney last month and no where did they have the wedding headband :( I saw the hats everywhere but I don't like how you need to pin it on. I have until March so I hope Disneyland gets them back in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter