Wedding car hire?

madmumof2

DIS Veteran
I'm a bridesmaid at my friends wedding and have been given a mission!

I've got to find a car, preferably a silver beetle, that will fit 6 people in (4 bridesmaids, bride and mother of the bride). It needs to pick us up, take us to the wedding, then take us to the reception.

There isn't a budget but the cheaper the better.

It's in Leicester.

Does anyone know any good places to hire this sort of car?

Thanks.

I don't think you'll find a VW Beetle that will take 6 in one go!

However I have seen this stretch Beetle on tv before but it's white. http://www.beetlestretch.co.uk/ You could have Silver bows on it though.

Good luck! pixiedust:

I'm desperately looking for a Beetle for my wedding too.... It's quite hard to find at the best of times, and I really don't think you'll be able to find one that takes six people in one go.... I think the most would be four passengers....

Does she want a Retro looking car?

Bob xoxoxox

She could hire a VW Camper? Just a thought....

Bob xoxoxox

Jut showed her that website and she says she wants bigger! lol Thinking limo now.

She doesn't really know what she wants until she sees it, so as long as it looks nice I think it'll be fine. Especially if I can find a silver one. Thanks!

What's a VW camper Bob?

Jut showed her that website and she says she wants bigger! lol Thinking limo now.

She doesn't really know what she wants until she sees it, so as long as it looks nice I think it'll be fine. Especially if I can find a silver one. Thanks!

What's a VW camper Bob?

A camper van basically. Just google VW Camper & it will show you.

My sister had a vintage Rolls Royce for her & my dad they are big cars. My dad insisted as he was paying:rotfl2:

For the brides mother & bridemaids we had a mercedes.

If she wants a car to fit 6 it is restricting what she can have. Limo or a stretched car of some sort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter