Wedding at the Polynesian Resort

pollypineapple8

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone, Iam new to this

So I have booked the wedding for September 2013 in the Polynesian Resort. Has anyone else got married here, whats it like, where did you have your meal after the wedding, we have booked the Memories collection as there is only 6 of us going, so we don't know where to go for dinner afterwards.

Iam so so excited. Its all I can think about. Our daughter is 2 and this will be her first trip to Disney in Florida.

Cant wait!

I am not sure if we will have a cake, because we are having a huge party back home in UK when we go home and we will prob just have a big cake then :D
Thanks for all the links I will have a look now, thanks :)

My husband and I will be renewing our vows at the Poly in August. I can't give you any reviews yet, but here's our plan-

11am ceremony on Luau Beach. (Just DH, our kids and I, so we are doing the Memories collection as well.)

2pm tea at the Grand Floridian. I am hoping to order a fancy cake and have it delivered to the tea. I say it is a surprise for DH, but really it is a treat for me. I always wanted to get married at WDW, but we did the church thing the first time around, so I'm spoiling myself with this VR.

7:15pm dinner at Be Our Guest.

My husband and I will be renewing our vows at the Poly in August. I can't give you any reviews yet, but here's our plan-

11am ceremony on Luau Beach. (Just DH, our kids and I, so we are doing the Memories collection as well.)

2pm tea at the Grand Floridian. I am hoping to order a fancy cake and have it delivered to the tea. I say it is a surprise for DH, but really it is a treat for me. I always wanted to get married at WDW, but we did the church thing the first time around, so I'm spoiling myself with this VR.

7:15pm dinner at Be Our Guest.

Sounds lovely. I like the memories collection it is more intimate :)
Our ceremony is 1pm and after we hope to go for a nice meal somewhere, and then Iam thinking we could get changed and spend the rest of the evening in the Magic Kingdom. Iam planning to get the Mr & Mrs Mickey Mouse ears to wear - the grooms is black and the brides is white with a veil. :D

My husband and I got married in April--we also booked the Memories collection. For lunch that day, we walked from the beach to the Grand Floridian Cafe (although if I recall correctly, the path took us through some bushes, possibly because there was another wedding going on at the Wedding Pavilion and we didn't want to interrupt anything), and then that night for dinner we went to 'Ohana, which was delicious.

My husband and I got married in April--we also booked the Memories collection. For lunch that day, we walked from the beach to the Grand Floridian Cafe (although if I recall correctly, the path took us through some bushes, possibly because there was another wedding going on at the Wedding Pavilion and we didn't want to interrupt anything), and then that night for dinner we went to 'Ohana, which was delicious.

Iam thinking of Ohana :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter