Wedding Anniversary Celebration Ideas

Maggles41

Earning My Ears
I am going to Disney in October of 2017 with my parents to celebrate my college graduation (finally!!), and their 25th wedding anniversary. I am looking for something special to do for them that won't break the bank (those college loans don't pay themselves!) between $50-$100.

I would really appreciate any suggestions you may have!!

How about an in-room celebration basket from Disney Floral and Gifts? my husband got me two for my birthday last year and let me tell you, the feeling of walking in and seeing a special gift just for you is amazing!

I am going to Disney in October of 2017 with my parents to celebrate my college graduation (finally!!), and their 25th wedding anniversary. I am looking for something special to do for them that won't break the bank (those college loans don't pay themselves!) between $50-$100.

I would really appreciate any suggestions you may have!!

I was about to suggest ordering a custom cake, but when we did that a few years ago, it was over $100. How about a celebratory Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream. Everyone applauds and it's lots of fun!

I was about to suggest ordering a custom cake, but when we did that a few years ago, it was over $100. How about a celebratory Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream. Everyone applauds and it's lots of fun!

I thought about that too! But we have a few food allergies between the three of us, so that might not work. Though I do know restaurants are very accommodating. Plus I don't think there is anyway the three of us could finish that monstrosity!

How nice of you to want to do something special for them! I was going to suggest the Hoop Dee Do revue but I think it would be out of your price range. Seems like it would be a fun place to celebrate though. Food & Wine festival will be going on then, there may be a special cooking/beverage experience you could book for them there. DH and I are planning to go in Oct 2017 for our 30th anniversary.

It depends on what you are into:
sports: golf, mini-golf, fishing, marathon, bowling, ESPN Club, WWS/ESPN Zone, etc
shopping: DTD, area outlet malls, large scale malls
drinking: Jellyrolls, Raglan Road, monorail tour of resorts, walking tour of resorts in the Boardwalk area
movies: DTD 24 screen theater some with meals served by waiters
night clubbing: Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, Raglan Road, Citywalk
resort tours: monorail tour of resorts, Boardwalk around the lake tour of resorts, horse drawn tour of FWC, AKL/AKV
offsite: Gaylord Palms Resort, Citywalk, swamp tour
eating: Formal GF 5* Chef's Table @ V&As

It depends on what you are into:
sports: golf, mini-golf, fishing, marathon, bowling, ESPN Club, WWS/ESPN Zone, etc
shopping: DTD, area outlet malls, large scale malls
drinking: Jellyrolls, Raglan Road, monorail tour of resorts, walking tour of resorts in the Boardwalk area
movies: DTD 24 screen theater some with meals served by waiters
night clubbing: Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, Raglan Road, Citywalk
resort tours: monorail tour of resorts, Boardwalk around the lake tour of resorts, horse drawn tour of FWC, AKL/AKV
offsite: Gaylord Palms Resort, Citywalk, swamp tour
eating: Formal GF 5* Chef's Table @ V&As

Thanks so much for these, I will have too look into them!!

You could always get them a food and wine festival gift card so they can try whatever they want at the booths. Maybe get a photo of them at each pavilion at World Showcase to make an around the world collage after the trip!!

You could always get them a food and wine festival gift card so they can try whatever they want at the booths. Maybe get a photo of them at each pavilion at World Showcase to make an around the world collage after the trip!!

I really like this idea!!!! Thanks!

Where you staying??? If you have access to view the fireworks - say one of the beaches, when not do a little food basket cheese/crackers/meat/dips and bottle of nice wine or bubblely, few solo cups. Fireworks dessert in the park, think this maybe like $50 per person. not sure if they still have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter