wedding accessories

jasnal

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone!!! I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a Disney guestbook frame (frame that your guests can sign). I saw one a while ago on a website and I can't seem to find it now!! And do ya'll know of any websites with other disney accessories?

I don't think that I have ever seen that one. What you can do is buy a Mickey frame and have a mat cut for it.

Disney used to have their own FTW items for sale, but im not sure if they still do that?!?!

I will try & search it for you, otherwise, I would put in the search "Disney Wedding" & maybe add another keyword like "frame" "photo albulm" etc & see what comes up....someone out there has to have something!!!!

Good luck:rotfl:

BRIDALPEOPLE.COM

You are right, Disney does have DFTW items for sale. I remember seeing a guest book for sure, but it was not a frame to sign. It was the normal guest book and it came in Mickey and Cinderella.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter