Website working again!

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by karriemouse, Feb 20, 2013.

1. karriemouse

karriemouse Official Disney Cruise Addict

Just managed to spontaneously get back onto all the Disney websites with my original login details - hope this means the issue is fixed.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ellenmiele

ellenmiele <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Same for me!!! Yeah!!:cheer2: what a great way to start my day!:goodvibes

4. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

Good for you! When I tried, I got a page to "link" accounts, but it asks for an activation code. So, I will call later to see if it can be fixed!

It was better than getting an "invalid" message. So, I am hopeful!

Bobbi:goodvibes

5. ericm078

ericm078 Mouseketeer

I was able to get in as well finally! Tomorrow is my 7 month window for our Sept. vacation glad I don't have to call now... :cool1:

6. Kidanifan08

Kidanifan08 DIS Veteran

Well, it is working again for the account that was giving me a password error. It wasn't working last night at 10:30 for that account. I'm glad that it's back in action, for now.

7. karriemouse

If I'm remembering another thread, DCL had helped you get around the issue? Maybe that means you were unlinked and now need to be relinked? It's much more positive than yesterday though! :)

8. bobbiwoz

I just called MS and they won't even try to help me. This person said that some have tried to link accounts, and it messed up even farther. Yes, I can get into Cruise line, but it is not a direct link. I have to go to "my account" page and put all of the information, and then it recognizes me. If I just go to the cruise line page, I get "invalid."

So, I suppose I have to just wait. I am pretty frustrated.

Bobbi

9. bwvBound

bwvBound DVC SSR & other timeshare

Bobbi, sorry to hear you are still "out." Hopefully your login issue will be resolved quickly! (I'm back "in" as of this morning. Phew!)

10. skylynx

skylynx DIS Sponsor

Crud. I get that "link accounts" message when I try to log in at dvcmember.com and an error screen when I try to view two new Disney Cruise reservations I made onboard last week. I'm completely shut out and trying to understand why oh why are there endless chronic problems with access using these sites. It isn't just because there are so many users...high-volume sites like Amazon don't have days (and multiple days!) where users can't access their information. And no explanation or warning on the DVC or DCL home pages that there are, once again, major issues so at least you know it isn't just you.

11. bobbiwoz

I called again, and got the nicest CM who WAS able to help me!!!! I got in! Then I was in and had forgotten to ask if I had to change anything. I used my "old" password, login, and it worked!!

Do you think if I sent an e-mail to them, they could give credit to that CM?

12. luckyman_apd

luckyman_apd DIS Veteran

Always ask for a name. Not just Disney, but any customer service rep so that way you can always say who you spoke with.....good or bad. It doesn't hurt to send them a compliment. It may do nothing, it may help her. I say go for it. And glad to see you are back in.

13. bwvBound

bwvBound DVC SSR & other timeshare

Ditto!

14. karriemouse

Excellent! So glad you and most of the rest of us are back on. Hoping everyone gets sorted soon.