Website With Pictures To Share?

Madi100

DIS Veteran
I thought that I had seen a website that offered pictures for people to buy. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? These would be snapshots taken by other people of the parks.

I think the official WDW photopost site has pictures of the characters and general park stuff that you can purchase. I don't know offhand what the web address is, but I'm sure you could Google it.

I think this is what you're talking about... ??? Hope this helps!

shutterfly.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just wanted to remind everyone (or tell anyone that didn't know) - we still have the shutterfly account for anyone wanting to post pictures there to share - the pictures you upload should not include family members or dates - just pictures that others might need to finish a scrapbook

i had just stopped in there and saw some wonderful new pictures have been added recently

the email address is: wdwscrapper@yahoo.com
the password is: mickey

enjoy!

sandibeck said:
I think this is what you're talking about... ??? Hope this helps!

shutterfly.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just wanted to remind everyone (or tell anyone that didn't know) - we still have the shutterfly account for anyone wanting to post pictures there to share - the pictures you upload should not include family members or dates - just pictures that others might need to finish a scrapbook

i had just stopped in there and saw some wonderful new pictures have been added recently

the email address is: wdwscrapper@yahoo.com
the password is: mickey

enjoy!

That's it!!! Thanks. :cheer2:

Do you have a website to go to? I could use a great picture of Epcot that I did not get. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter