Website to check if pins linked to your name

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by r5moores, Feb 20, 2010.

1. r5moores

r5moores R5moores

Hi all. Does anyone remember the website you can go to and you type in your info, I think name and zip code or something of that nature and it pulls up pins you have associated with your name?

I had it last year and was able to find a pin associated with my name. I can't for the life of me remember the URL now.

Thanks

:flower3:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Fit for a Princess!

I am sorry I could be of no help, but this seems extremely interesting. I didn't even know they had a website. If there is....:ssst:....I'd be on there every day :rotfl:

4. Nermel9

Nermel9 DIS Veteran

I know what you're talking about, but unfortunately, I don't remember what website it is! Hopefully someone will know! :thumbsup2

5. mlittig

mlittig DIS Veteran

I will be following this thread with much interest as I did not know that such a website existed :wave:

6. stitch34

stitch34 DIS Veteran

I remember that, thought don't remember the website offhand..... but I thought it stopped working or no longer existed anymore?

7. momof3lovebugs

momof3lovebugs Mouseketeer

hmmm, that would be cool!

8. a1tinkfans

a1tinkfans Spreading Some Pixie Dust Today!

this was on another thread not too long ago, it had something to do with your last name.....I thought they said it no longer worked though..:confused3

9. Bill and Jen

Bill and Jen Mouseketeer

Last time I had tried that link it did not work.

10. mickin

mickin Starlight, Starbright, first star I see tonight

what are these PINs that everyone is talking about

11. ancestry

ancestry Trees Without Roots Fall Over

The webiste/link no longer works for pins. It went away after a short period of time. I don't recall the link as I deleted it after it was verified that it was a short lived opportunity.