Website Needed or Contact To Hire a Vet?

uromac

DIS Veteran
Hi!

My husband's office in the South Jersey area would love to try to hire a veteran to fill some positions in their medical offices. They are looking for people who have managerial skills along with some medical expertise that would be perfect for the jobs that are available.

The closest Base is Ft. Dix here in NJ - Does anyone know a website or name of a department/office or even a contact person that would help get the word out that they are interested in hiring.

Looking forward to any help and all suggestions!! Thanks!!:sunny:

Melissa

Thanks!!! :yay: - I just forwarded this info to him - but if anyone else has some more leads that would be great! Btw, I also should have included any spouses/family members hiring sites that are available - can't forget they have sacrificed for our country too!!

I work for a technical college, and we have a veteran's office and advisor. I know that he is a liaison for our student that are vets and any job opportunities. Maybe contact your local colleges?

Terri

You can also contact your local National Guard and reservist armories. I know in SC, they always have guys looking for jobs after deployments.

The base should have a career services office. The one I used at Ft Hood coordinated interviews and posted jobs. I would call Ft Dix and ask to be connected to the career office.

Thanks for recognizing that veterans are great employees!

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter