1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Website for Custom Phone Cases??

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by StephyDee, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StephyDee

StephyDee One day the tag fairy will pity me enough to give

Alright, so I have an LG Optimus Elite phone (through Virgin Mobile, but it's the same as the Sprint one, so the carrier doesn't matter in this case), and I can't for the life of me find a website that allows you to make a custom phone case for this specific phone. I see PLENTY of them for the iphone (go figure :sad2:) and other wildly popular phones, but not that one. I want to make a case that has my own design on it (it'd be a Disney theme, yay! :goodvibes), and I want it for a fair price. Does anyone happen to know of a site that'd have what I want? My phone's only a few months old, but there are cases coming out for the iphone 5 already, so that's no excuse IMO. :rotfl2: Thanks in advance!

2. Albort

Albort ODV Crew

3. nmmom95

nmmom95 <font color=teal>I'm a pregnant lesbian in an inte

4. StephyDee

StephyDee One day the tag fairy will pity me enough to give

I saw that one earlier, but I went to look for reviews of the website, and I saw quite a few that weren't happy at all with them. I usually tend to stay away if that happens. I'll keep it in mind though, because that's my best bet. Thanks! :p

I tried looking for my phone in that one, but it didn't have my phone. My phone is practically the ONLY one they don't have! Just my luck! :laughing: Thanks though, because I've heard good things about them. :goodvibes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.