Weather next week?? :(

NYDisneyMom

I need to have a vacation planned at all times...
Okay..now I'm getting scared. I checked weather.com and next week's forecast for St. Thomas and St. Maarten is showers everyday (not "scattered showers"). Is this common?? Will we be okay??

After reading Hydster's posts and now this, I'm getting depressed. :sad2:

Hey i'm sure you'll be fine, your'e on dcl remember, the forecast i'm looking at for st thomas is showing it in the 80's all next week and scattered showers mostly late evening and overnight . Average annual rainfall is 50 inches in st thomas with no particular rainy season though May, September and October are less dry than winter months
and for st maarten is again high 80's with a chance of rain which should be mostly brief showers interspersed with sunshine. You can watch the clouds thicken, feel the rain, then have brilliant sunshine dry you off, all while remaining on your lounge chair. A spell of overcast days or heavy rainfall is unusual, as everyone will tell you. have a wonderful cruise , and take extra bingo and spa money just in case you're rained out :)

It's a shame Heidi didn't have a great trip, but go to the cruise meets board and read what others that were on the ship with her have to say. Most had an awesome time!

I was worried too and then I went through that thread. As far as the weather, it's still a week out and they're never right. ;)

Hey i'm sure you'll be fine, your'e on dcl remember
traycie, contrary to popular belief, Disney doesn't control the actual weather :teacher:, only at some of the park attractions.:teeth: :laughing:
Seriously though, NYDisneyMom, you're still a week away, here's a little pixie dust :wizard: to help it blow over.

Originally posted by tammy bell
Thanks, Traycie. Phyllis, you almost gave me a heart attack.

LOL!! Sorry, Tammy!! But I seriously freaked out this morning!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter