Weather in November

medievaldave

DIS Veteran
Can anybody from Orlando tell me whats the weather like for the Mid month of November. I just ran the Tower of Terror 10 miler and it was hot and humid. Just would like to know what ill be up against for the wine and dine half marathon....Thanks for your help

I've gone to Disney twice in November, the week before Thanksgiving, and both times the weather has been amazing. I'd say 80's during the day, low humidity and maybe 60's-70's at night...there can be humidity but it is NOTHING compared to the humidity of September! The weather for the Wine and Dine half should be great for you guys! :thumbsup2

I have to agree that mid-November weather is generally pretty nice. That is one of the reasons we like to visit then. :). I think you will be fine.

I really hope so. I just couldn't imagine spending more money to feel uncomfortable again. I can handle the heat. I work for an airline in Arizona but just don't want to deal with it on vacation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter