We went belly up at the Dolphin! Fairy quest 12/16

Is the Costa Rican the watermelon one? I like that one!

The watermelon one is from China and is my favorite too. The one from Costa Rica is some form of Fanta. Do you think I can have one of those machines installed in my house?

Loved the report! Now off to the new one. :cool1:

Thanx Mysteria!!!

What is wrong with Beverley I thought it was delish !!!:lmao:Oh that's right I am NUTS:rotfl2::rotfl2:

You crack me up!!!!:rotfl2:

Just read through all of your report Kara, and what a bang up job you did.

Sorry about all the worries you have had this past Fall. I know I would be worried beyond compare about my girls, probably why I am getting so gray already. Ally is so adorable and innocent and I hope your community is pulling together for the safety of all of the kids.

You know, I like to have a good time while at Disney, but there is a time and a place for pure crudeness. That bachelorette party was totally wrong. Good for you for biting your tongue. I don't know if I could have not said something.

Thanks for sharing your many adventures at WDW. I am already reading your new TR and enjoying it. :goodvibes

The whole situation with Somer Thompson is still ongoing. Her killer has never been found which is so scary to know that whoever did this is still roaming the streets in our town!!!! There have been two incidents in our neighborhood of a man in a car approaching two high school girls at the bus stop in the morning. We just cannot let our guard down!!!

A couple weeks ago I took Ally and her friend to the movies (saw Princess and the Frog and actually did NOT care for it!! - I think the setting in the bayou was just too dark and depressing) and both girls would run off from me and it drove me nuts!!! I'm sure Ally's little friend thought I was crazy for trying to keep them so close.....

Is the Costa Rican the watermelon one? I like that one!

The watermelon one is from China and is my favorite too. The one from Costa Rica is some form of Fanta. Do you think I can have one of those machines installed in my house?

Yes, I like the one from China. But there's one other one that I like too..... can't remember.

Great report, loved it. Now off to check on the new one!

Thanx, Mary!!!

Sorry to be so slow posting these pics for you- I've got the bug my kids have had. :sick: Anyway.....Ally is very skilled at Club Cool...very seasoned...very smooth....and that innocent looking little darling was sooooooo INTO it!!! :rotfl:

I know just the drink for YOU, Mr. Pods from New YAWK!
2009_100106summer0287.jpg

Sure it's good, Mr Pods. We all love the beverly. We love it the most when we get to share it with new friends!
2009_100106summer0288.jpg

What a sweet little girl! I just love southern hospitality!
2009_100106summer0289.jpg

BLECH!!!! Sweet little girl my A:scared1::scared1:!Damn those McSparklesons!
2009_100106summer0290-1.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: LOVED meeting Ally- she's so much fun, AND she's positively sparkly!! Love you, sweetie! Great TR AGAIN!!! :yay:

Me too! I'm thinking about importing some Beverly from Italy and sneaking it into his unsuspecting glass every now and then- just so I can see the face again!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Me too! I'm thinking about importing some Beverly from Italy and sneaking it into his unsuspecting glass every now and then- just so I can see the face again!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ellen has an evil twin! :scared1: :lmao:

Sorry to be so slow posting these pics for you- I've got the bug my kids have had. :sick: Anyway.....Ally is very skilled at Club Cool...very seasoned...very smooth....and that innocent looking little darling was sooooooo INTO it!!! :rotfl:

I know just the drink for YOU, Mr. Pods from New YAWK!
2009_100106summer0287.jpg

Sure it's good, Mr Pods. We all love the beverly. We love it the most when we get to share it with new friends!
2009_100106summer0288.jpg

What a sweet little girl! I just love southern hospitality!
2009_100106summer0289.jpg

BLECH!!!! Sweet little girl my A:scared1::scared1:!Damn those McSparklesons!
2009_100106summer0290-1.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: LOVED meeting Ally- she's so much fun, AND she's positively sparkly!! Love you, sweetie! Great TR AGAIN!!! :yay:

i laugh every time I see that pic.

Ellen has an evil twin! :scared1: :lmao:

I'm laughing my tail off right now!!! Thank you El for posting those!!! You captured the moment perfectly!!!!

Poor naive Pods being conned by an 8 year old!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter