We want to do two different excursion in Grand Cayman...

goin2dzny

<font color=CC0000>Remembering our **MAGICal** Cru
We would like to do the Horseback ride on the beach...
Leaving at 9:30 returning around 12:00...Considering taking sandwiches from room service for lunch with us.

Then we want to do the Short Excursion to Stingray City with Capt. Marvin's... from 1:45 to 3:45 (Must check in at 1:15)

Will we have enough time to get back to the boat and get ready for early seating at dinner?

As beautiful as the say Grand Cayman is I sure do wish that we were at this port longer.

Any experiences and opinions????

It's tough to do two excursions on a port day because you just never know if your first excursion will be delayed on the return or not, and you run the risk of missing your second excursion. If you're willing to take that risk than it CAN be done, if you have the energy. :)

Just be SURE you get back to the ship in plenty of time. I'm not sure where Captain Marvin's return point is, and the last tender is at 4:30 and is often very crowded.

We've done two at once with the help of the guys at Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions

They helped us organize the horsback riding and a stingray city trip, not with Captain Marvin, with Captain Bryan but I"m sure they can help you coordinate the
Beach Horse Back Riding.

They had us do the stingray city in the morning, and then we were picked up from where the Capt. Bryans boat drops you back on shore. What a time saver, rather than be taken back to George Town in all the traffic to wait to be picked up. It will save you over an hour for sure.

This way you could do the beach horse back riding early afternoon and be back in George Town with a little time to pick up souvenirs.:D Good luck with your plans

Does their trip take you to just Stingray city or do they stop at other snorkle places also??

If I remember correctly we did 2 other stops, Coral Gardens and another one, can't remember the name but gorgous

Captian Marvins is GREAT they really give you a lot for your money so much so that our 11:15-1:15 did not get back until well after 2:00 closer to 2:30. Remember the sport where their boat takes off is a 15-20 min ride from their office, the office is a good 15 min walk to the pier. So even if they did get in on time at 3:45 you have to take the van back to their office which would make it 4:05 and then hussle back to make the last tender by 4:30. And that is a big IF, like I said our guide was just great and was definately on "island time" we were shocked to find out how late it was when we got back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter