We want a dinner show but which one? Opinions?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Dimples1973ca, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Dimples1973ca

Dimples1973ca Mouseketeer

We want to do a dinner show during our upcoming stay.

What are some opinions or experiences you care to share to help us decide?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. AlohaAnnie

AlohaAnnie DIS Veteran

We enjoy Hoop De Doo :)

4. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

We've only done one dinner show (Spirit of Aloha) and we enjoyed it. The show was a little cheesy in parts, but we thought the food was very good and the fire dancers at the end were great :goodvibes.

5. FiggieFan

FiggieFan DIS Veteran

We enjoy the luau and have done it several times. I would like to try Hoop-Dee-Doo, but have no interest in their menu.......but others absolutely love it. I would take a look at both menus and see what interests your party.
    I agree with above - at the luau, the show while you eat is cheesy but the dancers after the main meal are awesome and the fire dancer is excellent.

6. tinkerbella16

tinkerbella16 DIS Veteran

To each their own really when it comes to preferences. We have been to the Luau and the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. I won't do the Luau again. I really loved the HDDR! It is now a must do for each trip. The show was a lot of fun. You get so much food, and it was amazing! Fried chicken, the ribs were my favorite, beans, mashed potatoes, salad, and the best corn bread I have ever had! Oh, and awesome strawberry shortcake YUM!!! Unlimited beer and sangria! I cannot wait to go back here in November!!!