We spilled the Disney surprise...early

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by Keegansmommy, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Keegansmommy

Keegansmommy Mouseketeer

We are SOOO bad with secrets. Our big Christmas present this year for our sons (ages 3 and 5) this year is our trip to Disney. We were going to tell them Christmas Eve but ended up doing our whole surprise over the weekend. :rotfl: It was super fun! The boys are sooooo excited to be going back to Disney.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MegN529

MegN529 Mouseketeer

Have an amazing trip!!! It's so hard to keep a secret like Disney!

4. candielips

candielips DIS Veteran

We can never keep it a secret either!!!!!!

Have fun and merry Christmas.

5. osu2k1

osu2k1 Disneyland Veteran | Disneyworld Newbie

How fun!!!! We haven't spilled yet, but I am so excited!!!

6. ban26ana

ban26ana Mouseketeer

We've almost spilled it, but somehow we've stayed strong. Our kids are 3 and 5 also. The other day my 5 year old said to me, "you know what I want to do? Go to Disney World for Christmas. Not this Christmas, because it costs a lot of money. But maybe next year we'll have enough money saved."

It was soooo hard for me to keep a straight face!:rotfl2:

7. kdog_1981

kdog_1981 Mouseketeer

Awesome!

8. disneyjes

disneyjes Mouseketeer

Nice!!

We were going to surprise our son but we've decided to tell him soon! I cannot hold it in any longer!:rotfl:

9. Keegansmommy

Keegansmommy Mouseketeer

That is really cute! :) Our five year old insisted we were going in June when school got out. He is bursting with excitement! We are taking my aunt for the first time. She's in her mid-60's and is very excited about going. She has a lot of hip problems so my mom (who is also going) rented an ECV for her. It will be our first time at the park having someone use a mobility device so that should be interesting.

We were going to do one Disney related item each weekend w/ the big reveal Christmas Eve still, but I was afraid Grandma would start dropping too many hints and would ruin the surprise. I'm glad we had the whole month for them to be excited with us though. It just adds to the magic! :wizard:

10. 2012bella13

2012bella13 Mouseketeer

I can not keep it secret either!!!
    She has been wishing on the moon to go back for 2yrs.
    We are going to celebrate her 5th birthday,:bday: we are going early though, in Febuary, we can not afford to go on her actual birthday.
    I keep on telling her things like -- If we get to go back to Disney & if you get to eat at Cinderella's castle, what princess would you like to dress up as??? -- LOL!!
    It will not be a surprise when I finally tell her, with our package, Ariel will be calling her though, & I think I will have Mickey send her a card inviting her. She will like that!!!
    We are staying at A.O.A. in the CARS SUITE, we could stay at another resort like a moderate w/ddining that I would like better, but I know she would enjoy the cars better.party:

11. Keegansmommy

Keegansmommy Mouseketeer

Oh...I forgot about the calling part! How exactly does that work...anyone know? My mom and aunt are going with us too but they are in their own room so technically we have two calls. Well, we have one and my mom has one. We could use hers so both of the kids could get a call!

12. PolyLover

PolyLover Mouseketeer

It's OK- part of the fun is the anticipation of the trip! Have a wonderful time!:santa:

13. 2012bella13

2012bella13 Mouseketeer

The call is part of my package deal, you can have Ariel, or Sebastion or the candle from B&B, I think she will like Ariel the best.
    When they send you the info about the reservations, in it is suppose to be a number for me to call to set it up.

14. Keegansmommy

Keegansmommy Mouseketeer

I was disappointed that those were the only choices for calls. Ariel is calling Christmas morning! :)