~We seldom report of having eaten too little~ w/ PICS! ~ UPDATE: New Thread Started!

I have to tell ya something..I am going to WDW Oct 1-5..so we will be there the same time! Our plans for late Oct are probably going to be cancelled due to DH's heavy work load but DH said he could fit a long weekend in his schedule! So we get in late on Oct 1 and Oct 2-5 we will be at Epcot every single day..want to meet for a drink at the F&W?

Woohoo! :woohoo:

I'd love to meet for a drink at F&W! :goodvibes

We are at Epcot late afternoon through to the evening on the 2nd and our ADR isn't until after 8pm. Maybe we could meet in France?

Woohoo! :woohoo:

I'd love to meet for a drink at F&W! :goodvibes

We are at Epcot late afternoon through to the evening on the 2nd and our ADR isn't until after 8pm. Maybe we could meet in France?

Ok that could work! We will be in Epcot that entire day and have dinner plans for FF at 6:30....Grey Goose Slushies are calling our names!

Great schedule! Can't wait for your report .. we have 30 days Monday! I love that you have a list of must try food at the festival! We have a highlighted list ready to go! Have fun!:banana: Your reports are always great!

That's a good looking schedule. And I'm not just saying that because it looks like at several times we'll be eating in the same place.:thumbsup2 I love how this thread of yours is just like a year of Disney fun and food.

:thumbsup2Great schedule, that Brownie tasting on 9/27 sounds yummy. I wonder if I could fit it in between our Sweet Sundays & Tequila Tasting....:rolleyes1

I forgot to mention two things:

1. We are also attending the Sept 30th Chef TJ tasting! I'm so excited having seen all the amazing things he comes up with for vegetarians and vegans. Imagine what he can do without any limitations (no menu, no dietary restrictions!)

2. We will most definitely be stopping by "The Ditch" aka La Cava del Tequila! Though does anyone else feel like Marcel from Top Chef would feel right at home here? They are a bit "foam happy" :laughing:

Great schedule! Can't wait for your report .. we have 30 days Monday! I love that you have a list of must try food at the festival! We have a highlighted list ready to go! Have fun!:banana: Your reports are always great!

Thanks! I have made up rating cards (will post screen shots tonight!) for each of the booths. We have a highlighted list as well. Good DISers are always prepared :thumbsup2

That's a good looking schedule. And I'm not just saying that because it looks like at several times we'll be eating in the same place.:thumbsup2 I love how this thread of yours is just like a year of Disney fun and food.

Thanks! Haha are you going to be there the same time as me? We are going in with the mindset of "Snacking around the World" this trip. I guess you could look at it like being inspired by the marketplace booths. All our ADRs (with the exception of Victoria & Albert's and Jiko) are intended as shared first courses/wine/dessert type meals. I thought it was a unique idea to chronicle 4 trips worth of food in one review (plus it is motivation to actually finish the review :lmao:)

:thumbsup2Great schedule, that Brownie tasting on 9/27 sounds yummy. I wonder if I could fit it in between our Sweet Sundays & Tequila Tasting....:rolleyes1

My DDad noticed the brownie tasting. If you google "American Brownie Company" you can read about them. They look super yummy! Haha...wow thats a lot of sugar and alcohol...my kind of Sunday ;)

2. We will most definitely be stopping by "The Ditch" aka La Cava del Tequila! Though does anyone else feel like Marcel from Top Chef would feel right at home here? They are a bit "foam happy" :laughing:

:rotfl2: Marcel! This is too funny! He did foam EVERYTHING!
My husband was looking at the pictures and said "can I skip the bleeding foam"! Nothing like having a Tequila milk mustache!;)

11 days to go!!

Thought I'd post some pictures to get myself excited :goodvibes

I absolutely LOVE the Magic Kingdom when it is decorated for Fall :lovestruc

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

We are leaving in 12 days. cant wait. We have adrs for Boma, Yachtsman, Crystal Palace Breakfast, Teppan Edo. Never been to Boma or Teppan Edo. Cant wait to share my photos with you.

This will be our first time going in October. Really excited to see those decorations!!!

I am counting down with you! CAN'T WAIT! Looks like our plans may overlap in a couple of areas so I will keep an eye out for you! Will be so fun to see so many DIS'ers!!

I am interested in the foam. I do like cappuccinos so perhaps I'll like it on my margaritas.

And those fall pics are totally getting me in the mood.:cool1: I hope the MK is decorated like that when I visit.

We are leaving in 12 days. cant wait. We have adrs for Boma, Yachtsman, Crystal Palace Breakfast, Teppan Edo. Never been to Boma or Teppan Edo. Cant wait to share my photos with you.

Sounds like some great places! I haven't done Boma or Tepan Edo either so looking forward to hearing what you think.

This will be our first time going in October. Really excited to see those decorations!!!

They are so beautiful! I swear MK looks its absolute best in the fall :love:

I am counting down with you! CAN'T WAIT! Looks like our plans may overlap in a couple of areas so I will keep an eye out for you! Will be so fun to see so many DIS'ers!!

Awesome! I don't do the Lime Green Mickey Head thing lol...so let me know where we overlap and I'll post a pic of myself so we can keep an eye out!

I'm with you ... please don't foam my margarita. :rotfl2:

I totally agree! I am a margarita purist...must have salt, must be on the rocks...I can deal with added flavors like pomegranate, blood orange etc, but no foam :sick:

I am interested in the foam. I do like cappuccinos so perhaps I'll like it on my margaritas.

And those fall pics are totally getting me in the mood.:cool1: I hope the MK is decorated like that when I visit.

See, I don't do foam on lattes or cappuccinos either :rotfl: so that might add to the foam aversion.

I can confirm that MK is already decked out in its fall best as the first MNSSHP was on Sept 4th :goodvibes Last year they started decorating it in the last week of Aug.

After weeks of lurking, I had to join to subscribe to your thread. All of your pictures look great as are your reviews. We're heading to WDW for the first time this Dec!

48 hours from now I'll be landing at MCO!!

:woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

I'm so excited that I'm finding it hard to focus on work (....currently I'm on the disboards...listening to live365 and writing out a packing list...:rolleyes1)

I saw pictures of the booths being set up and got confirmation of the Sept 24th Cast Member previews from 1pm to 8pm :lovestruc

We arrive at MCO at 10:45am, should be at the Polynesian by noon. By then we will be STARVING because we have to leave our house at 2:30am :lmao: so I have a 1pm Kona Cafe ADR. We intend to head to Epcot by 4 and take advantage of the booth previews before our ADR at Chef de France. So you can expect the following reviews at about 10-11pm on the 24th

Kona Cafe lunch
F&W Festival previews
Chefs de France

:cool1:Woo hoo for almost being there!

I'm so excited that I'm finding it hard to focus on work (....currently I'm on the disboards...listening to live365 and writing out a packing list...:rolleyes1)

I saw pictures of the booths being set up and got confirmation of the Sept 24th Cast Member previews from 1pm to 8pm :lovestruc

We arrive at MCO at 10:45am, should be at the Polynesian by noon. By then we will be STARVING because we have to leave our house at 2:30am :lmao: so I have a 1pm Kona Cafe ADR. We intend to head to Epcot by 4 and take advantage of the booth previews before our ADR at Chef de France. So you can expect the following reviews at about 10-11pm on the 24th

Kona Cafe lunch
F&W Festival previews
Chefs de France

Kona Cafe lunch
F&W Festival previews
Chefs de France

Wahoo! Looking forward to your reviews - especially the F&W Festival stuff. We are going the end of October and always try to plan out trips around the F&W festival

Are you doing any of the $8 Seminars? Interested in seeing how the they will work now that you have to pay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter