We passed ROFR at OKW

Mike

DIS Veteran
We are one step closer to ownership. We got the call last night that we passed ROFR and the closing documents should arrive in 10 days. :bounce:

Originally posted by stacy6552
Welcome Home!

what kind of deal did you get?

Thanks. Unfortunately I don't think I did quite as well as others on this board. I saw a contract I really wanted and I jumped at it before I researched what other contracts were going for. Here is the deal:

220 points at OKW
March UY
all 2004 points available (I had the owner bank them for me)
We split the dues on the 2004 points
I paid the closing costs
The seller paid the transfer fee
$70/pt

Not that great but I have no regrets. I keep telling myself that I will have 440 points on 3/1 !!!!!!

Originally posted by BostonDisneyKid
Congratulations and Welcome Home !!!

Thanks - I used to work in your fair city for 11 years at that aircraft engine plant that begins with a G and ends in an E

I would have taken your contract, too! I think you got a good one!:p

Welcome Home!:sunny:

WELCOME HOME!!! You'll love OKW!

Btw, I think you got a fine deal, very fair, and I would be very pleased with myself if I were you!

Congratulations! I, too, think that you got a good deal, especially since you did not even pay all the maintenance on the current year points! Welcome home!

Originally posted by Mike
Thanks. Unfortunately I don't think I did quite as well as others on this board. I saw a contract I really wanted and I jumped at it before I researched what other contracts were going for. Here is the deal:
The lowest price isn't necessarily the best value. The fact is that this is the contract you really wanted...and in my opinion the most important part of the transaction. The dollar or two you might have saved by negotiating a better deal amotrized over the lenght of ownership is hardly worth calculating.

Congratulations and welcome home.

Thank you all for your positive comments. Perhaps I didn't do so bad after all. At any rate, we are thrilled and I'm happy to have such great "neighbors".

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter