We need a 20/20 investigation into sitting services!!

I wish you well with whatever you choose to do. I think it is SO nice of you to want to spend time with one of your kids like this. That will make sure that no one feels neglected IMO. I have never heard anything bad about either Fairy Godmothers or KinderCare but can't really weigh in with anything more than that unfortunately.

wishin' on a star in Texas...

We have never used FG ourselves. Since we have only one child, we find the service too expensive. Besides our daughter asks to go the Cubs Den (at WL) now that she has been twice. However, my cousin is a long-term Orlando resident and a Nurse/Administrator. Through her and her friend/colleagues, I have gleaned that FG has a vERY good reputation locally. As far as my child's safety is concerned, I would not feel hesitant myself about using their service.

Have used FG 3 times. The kids were already in bed by the time the sitter got there. Felt VERY comfortable with the sitters. First time we used (1997) the owner actually stayed and the 2nd and 3rd time (both during same stay 1999) the same sitter was used and we were extreely pleased. Maybe contact the Orlando BBB?

WDW----------73,76,78,80,82,84x2,86x2,88,89x2,90,91,92x2,93x2,
95,96,97,98,99x2,00x6
next trips
11/01 FW tent &
12/01 DVC VWL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter