We must be getting close!

sara74

DIS Veteran
because I just spent WAY too much money on Gymboree clothes for the kiddos to wear on our trip!

I'm frugal in many ways, but when it comes to dressing the kids for a vacation...I can already picture what the cute little blue dress will look like in a photo in front of the castle, or the floral one at Crystal Palace - sick, right???

I'm crazy but this is something that is making our coming trip seem much more real to me!!:banana::cheer2::banana:

I feel the same way about dressing my daughter! Not only for vacation, but for every day. I love shopping for vacation clothes! I am fortunate to be able to buy new clothes for our trips and when I shop for vacation, I try to coincide the outfit with our day's activities as well!

I guess if I had a girl it may make a difference. Plus my kids like to pick out thier clothing to take.

However I am being a little more picky with what the baby gets to wear, making sure that when he is in pictures 20 yrs from now his wife or girlfriend doesn't make to much fun out of him!!!!LOL:rotfl:

I should add that I also spent a ton of cash at the Disney Store online!

I got personalized ears for all the kids, and pajamas and t-shirts for all of us! And a 'lego' type kit to build Splash Mountain!
:woohoo:

I'm with you I have 2 DD and for some reason this trip I am really wanting nice coordinating outfits for them, I have gotten some REALLY good things on Disney Online as well and the best part more than 50% off:woohoo:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter