We made it!

nelle

DIS Veteran
Well after a very long drive we finally made it on Sat at about 3pm.
All I can say about the drive is that IL has very bad roads, don't get lost in Calhoun GA(the koa is to the left), Peaches Tire in Byron GA (its Peaches not Petes bad ears for listening to southern accents:rotfl:) are awesome and got us right back on the road after a valve stem problem, Twin Oaks in Elko is great, Yoders by Twin Oaks has the best food(but not if your on a diet:lovestruc ).
We are in site 213 which is good but a little tight. Haven't done any parks but have done lots of Loopin'. Lots of empty sites but I'm sure they will fill up soon. Saw Dave's castle last night which was awesome my kids loved it:thumbsup2!
Off to go find the CM place so I can buy tickets.
Stop by and say hi we have lots of leinenkugels cold.
Janelle

I'm not very good with trip reports so bare with me:headache:. My DH and the kids went fishing yesterday behind the 300 loop with hot dogs and caught two small dark fish (blue Gills???).
We decided to go to HS last night to see the lights and ride some rides. Star tours and Muppets were a walk on, TSM was a 60min wait so we passed. Saw the Osborne lights which were really cool especially when they danced. Decided to wait for TSM at 10:30 with a 40min wait and it ended up being about 30min so not too bad.
Today we had lunch at Sanna at AKV and it was fabulous! Service was great food was great and the restaurant was really cool on the inside. We decided to go back here later in the week for lunch again.
After lunch we went to AK and it was a zoo(no pun intended:laughing:) My son has been dying to try primeval hurl and he was finally tall enough so we stood in line about 45min and he hated it way too much spinning for him his sister and I loved it as usual.
After AK we went to the super target by AK for some groceries and misc. things for the camper and left with a $210 bill:scared1:
Tonight when the kids were swimming a fire alarm went off in the girls bathroom. It took about 10 min before the RCFD showed up and shut it off.

Sorry for the crappy trip reports this is our first trip with the bus so we've been spending a lot of time at the site figuring stuff out.
Thanks

Theres no such thing as a crappy report. We like to hear any news from the Fort, :thumbsup2
The fish, could very well be blue gills if they were kinda small and sorta round. If the boyz have any more spare time, tell'm to keep try'n,,there are some good fish in there.

And dont forget to be at the lake at 9:45 at night to see the Electric light boat parade come by the Fort (everynight)
Also my favorite spot to watch the MK fireworks is where the canal meets the lake behind loop 300.(where you were fishing)

Hava GREAT time !

Theres no such thing as a crappy report. We like to hear any news from the Fort, :thumbsup2
[COLOR]

I second this!!:thumbsup2

Any type of trip report makes for a great reading time.

Now if I could just read them via my Blackberry life would be better.

Keep it coming! I love every kind of trip report! Thanks for taking the time out of your trip to write it!

Leinie's!? You've got Leinie's?! Can we be neighbors at FW? I'll bring the Honeyweiss!

Went to MK today got there at rope drop and walked onto BTMR 3xs and SM 2xs. My DH and youngest hit all the rides in Fantasyland and they were all walk on up until about 11am and then they were 15min waits so not too bad.
BTMR and Pirates were both closed at the same time for mechanical issues this morning kind of a bad week for problems.
Over all the lines and crowds weren't too bad until about 11:30ish and then we left cause they were ugly 100min waits even waits for the blue line:scared1:.

Did some more looping and am surprised to see so many empty sites I'm not very good with loop numbers but Big Bear loop had atleast 6 empty sites, the full hook-up sites had atleast 6 probably more cause I gave up counting. There were empty sites in all the loops but the 100, 200, and 300. I'm gonna try to post a pic of our site tomorrow if I remember, its tight but ok.
We watched the water parade and wishes fireworks tonight both were great as always.
We need to venture out to a walmart to get my DH a fishing license and to find lake Toho so he knows were to go on sun for their fishing trip.
Anyone want to recommend a wally world?
thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter