We love the CSR pool - but the look of POFQ - please help us decide

So, I've asked this everywhere and no-one will answer me....
Are my boys 6 & 9 going to be too big for the slide at POFQ? We've done CSR and they loved the pool area. DS6 really wanted to try POFQ because the slide looks really fun. Is it that small? Is it not fun? Should we go back to CSR instead of trying POFQ????? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

We had originally booked POFQ but switched to CSR and I was sorry we did so...The overall grounds of CSR were beautiful and the transportation was great, however our room was filthy. There were food wrappers all over the floor when we first arrived. The rooms just seemed to need a major cleaning or a refurb.
There are indeed 3 drawers in the armoire although from the outside it looks like 6. The table is pretty close and we did have to move it to use it - we also had to find a spot for the pack-n-play crib which, after the table move, we had to jam in next to the big outside window...a spot that I wasn't thrilled with (we were using the connecting door because MIL and SIL had the connecting room, so we didn't put anything in front of that which I guess would be a better spot for the crib/aerobed in your case).
We didn't use the pool, the water slide was being refurbed but we did use the playground. The Pepper Market was awful. And I mean really awful. The food we got there was almost inedible and they were not accomodating with our son's food allergies, which was a shock compared to our experiences throughout WDW.
We are strongly considering POFQ for next year.

So, I've asked this everywhere and no-one will answer me....
Are my boys 6 & 9 going to be too big for the slide at POFQ? We've done CSR and they loved the pool area. DS6 really wanted to try POFQ because the slide looks really fun. Is it that small? Is it not fun? Should we go back to CSR instead of trying POFQ????? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3
The pool at POFQ is better for younger kids and toddlers. It's a small pool. Your boys will love the pool at CSR.

CSR! The best transportation, food choices, and pool. I love it! Just 33 more days for me!!

eaqyk9.jpg

6jursbq.jpg

6z7sh11.jpg

Darn! I'll just miss you! We are checking out on the 18th!

That pool does look gorgeous? Thanks for posting those photos. I can't wait to go!

TruBlue, the FQ slide will be perfect for your 6 year old. But I suspect your 9 year old son will think the FQ pool is way too babyish for him, although he won't be physically too large for the slide. But guests of FQ can use the PO pool, too, so you won't be limited to the FQ pool. And the boat to DTD will be fun for all of you.

The pool at POFQ is better for younger kids and toddlers. It's a small pool. Your boys will love the pool at CSR.
Buzz...I appreciate your love of CSR, but I zoomed in using google maps and the pool at CSR is not much bigger than POFQ. It is hard to tell because they are different shapes. I definitely wouldn't call the POFQ pool "small".

As far as the slides go at each pool, the one at CSR is hands down better than POFQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter