We lost our boxer today.-UPDATE

Discussion in 'Coping and Compassion' started by GaDisneyFreak, Dec 23, 2012.

1. GaDisneyFreak

GaDisneyFreak Earning My Ears

We lost our beloved boxer today. She was only 2 and she drowned in our pool while we were gone to church and a Christmas dinner. We miss her so much. She was more than a dog to us. She did'nt even realize she was a dog. She was a member of our family. I went ahead and took her gifts out from under the tree today. I am so sad. We will be getting another boxer maybe next month or so. Good bye Lacy.:sad1:

UPDATE!!!

We'll we now have a new boxer. Her name is Pepper and she is a little over 4 weeks old. We took her a little earlier, but she is so healthy and fat. She looks just like Lacy. (But I had to pay for her out of my Disney fund!) ;) But she is worth it. We will always remember Lacy. It was through her that we fell in love with this breed.:lovestruc

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mommasita

mommasita DIS VETERAN Moderator

I'm so sorry. Our pets are our family. :hug: to you and your family

4. Christine

Christine Would love to be able to sit on

Wow, that's pretty tragic. I'm really sorry for your loss. They are SUCH a big part of our lives. I've got an "oldie" here at home and everyday I think I've not got much time left with her and it breaks my heart.

5. AnnaS

AnnaS DIS Sponsoor/Veteran

Oh no - I am so sorry. I know the feeling. We have a boxer too. He is 4 1/2 yrs. old. He is a big mush/baby. We love him to death. Enjoy pepper and give her some extra hugs and kisses.

6. mommasita

mommasita DIS VETERAN Moderator

Awww, congrats to you!! :lovestruc

LOVE the name!

7. ctl

ctl Mouseketeer

So sorry to hear about your beautiful Lacy but glad to hear you have a new puppy to help ease the pain.

8. MomiTo2SwtGuys

MomiTo2SwtGuys DIS Veteran

:goodvibesGlad you were able to get someone to fill a void in your heart! Have fun with a new puppy! They are so sweet.