We Just Can't Make Up our Minds- Link to TR added 8/7*

Well, I am back! We spent Memorial day weekend visiting my brother in Denver CO. He just moved there last year, because that is where his girlfriend lived and a few weeks before our visit he proposed so she is now his finance!:bride:

One thing that I learned while I was visiting them this weekend was his finance is also a huge Disney fan! I had no idea! But one afternoon we were trying to get DD to take a nap and Christie said, lets put in a movie, and she had a huge collection of Disney movies, more than I have! We started talking about our love for the movies which lead to talk about the parks. She has only been to WDW once but, DL many times. She loves them too! I have always wanted to take a big family Disney trip and after learning this it may just be possible:dance3:!

We had a great time, but DD did not do so well on the plane on the way there. I have not flown since 2006 and DD has never been on a plane, so I think my tension added to her bad behavior. I was a wreck and so was she! I had a few tricks up my sleeve and none of them really worked. We did not allow enough time to do a sit down dinner, and that resulted in a hungry tried baby, which did not make for the best flying conditions! (DD is so particular about meals, she needs to be sitting down at a table to really eat). So getting there was pretty stressful.

Once we got to Denver we had a great trip. We visited with my brother and the finance. We went up in the mountains for a beautiful scenic drive. Here is a pic:
114.JPG

We also found South Park, which was so exciting to us, because we are fans of the show! We went to Casa Bonita, another South Park reference which was great fun! If you don't know what Casa Bonita is, it is a restaurant that serves terrible Mexican food, but has lots of interesting entertainment. There is a waterfall with cliff divers. A man dressed in a gorilla suit, who gets "lost", a gun fight, and black Bart's cave. Overall, it was a great time!

The last day there we went to the Denver Aquarium which Charlotte loved! Here are a couple of pics from the aquarium:
275.JPG

There was a tiger at the aquarium which Charlotte LOVED!
284.JPG

We found Nemo!

The flight home went much more smoothly. I think it was because we all had a better idea of what to expect. Our flight was delayed four hours, but we did not sign up for email updates, so we didn't know until we arrived at the airport, so we spent six long hours in the Denver airport. We tried to get Charlotte to sleep in her stroller with no luck so we just walked around. But, all that walking made her very sleepy so she slept the whole way home. It was a good thing to because we flew home through all those awful storms that night so it was a very rough flight! We made it home and overall, the trip was a success! I have a much better idea of how to keep DD calm and comfortable while flying now, so we are ready for Disney!

Alright, so back to Disney talk!

While we were in Denver we past the 60 day mark! :yay: I am so excited, but this time is going so fast! I did not do online check in. I am not really sure about doing online check-in. I would like to make sure I am in the long house we requested and from what I have read is that if you do not do online check-in, you have more of an opportunity to ask for a different location, if you do not like your original. So, as of right now, we will not being checking in until we arrive.

So we are coming up on another trip milestone soon, the 45 day pay in full mark! Now, we have had the money saved for this trip for over a year now, but I love a deal. So, we have a Target debit card and over the last year we have been purchasing Disney gift cards with the Target debit card to save 5%. We needed a ton of cards(you can only buy them in $50 increments) to pay off our Disney balance and use for spending money, so I have been buying them a few at a time. We still need about 15 cards, so will get them this week and by next Monday we be paid in full:yay:

Okay, so on to day 4!

Day 4 is going to start out with a late breakfast at Chef Mickey's. I am really excited about this ADR! We have never been to CM before, so I think this will be fun. I have gone back and forth if we should do this meal for breakfast or dinner, I have settled on breakfast to help our schedule flow. I have also heard good things about breakfast so I am happy with our choice. I know I already showed you Charlotte's CM outfit, but here it is again:
026.JPG
017.JPG

After breakfast we will head to Downtown Disney for a little while. I love Downtown Disney and no trip is complete for me without at least stopping in there once. After we get our fill of shopping. That will be determined by DD's mood as usual! We will head to the resort. Since we switched to the Poly I am so excited to spend time at the resort! The pool looks like tons of fun and the resort looks so beautiful! Instead of being worried about getting in enough park time, I am now worried about getting in enough resort time! :rotfl2:

After some rest and resort time, we have a fun ADR, The Hoop Dee Doo! We are really looking forward to this one! This is the only part of DH's one childhood visit to WDW that he remembers and he said he loved it! DD loves music so I think this will be fun for all. The only thing about this is the timing. It really stinks for us. The 5:30 is way too early! DD usually naps until 5, which would make us so rushed and cutting her nap short is NOT an option! So we went with the 8:30. It may make getting back to our resort a little late, but late with a full nap is better than early and cutting the nap short, or at least at home that is how it goes. So it was a tough call, but I think the late show works best for us. The following day is going to be very laid back, so I think it should go well. Of course Charlotte has a special outfit for the occasion:
032.JPG

I am so in love with this one! It is one of my favorites!

After the HDD we will be heading back and going to bed for sure!

I will be back soon for day 5, when we will finally be heading to MK!

Charlotte had her 2nd birthday this weekend, so we threw her a Cinderella themed birthday party fit for a princess! I wanted to share some of the details with you all since it was a Disney themed event!

At first we were planning to have a small party just with both sets of grandparents, and my DH's two sisters. Then we decided that we should have the kids Charlotte plays with. So, we ended up with about 20 people, which is much more manageable than last year's 50:confused3. My DH has a huge family so it is hard to cut off the guest list, so this worked. We had everyone over for dinner then we did cake and presents. For dinner we had smoked turkey, pasta con broccoli, salad, fruit, green bean casserole and mashed potatoes. I tried to have a variety of Charlotte's favorites. I also made a bunch of decorations. It was a super fun day. The birthday girl played until her last guest left at 11:00pm! :eek: She got to stay up waaaay past her bedtime, and she really enjoyed it! All day long she was in a good mood and asking to have "ake" which is cake. But,she ate so much fruit for dinner, she only ate two bites of her beloved "ake" and then went back to play.:rotfl2:

Here are some pics from the day:
020.JPG

The wreath I made for the door.​
011.JPG
012.JPG
018.JPG

More decoration pics
015.JPG
016.JPG

Cake table and cake
021.JPG
Aujh3gMYkJT6X97nzJ3kyrT27NTBycW9NOqaMtL3Yxo.jpg

The birthday girl in her outfit I made.
055.JPG

Charlotte got an American Girl Bitty Baby doll and she was so excited to take care of her baby. She is a good little mama to her baby!

066.JPG

Our family!

Even though it was a smaller party it was still a ton of work, but it was so worth it! Charlotte had a great time and her face all day was priceless. I would do it all again to see her so happy! I can't believe my little baby is two, she is growing way too fast for me!

We are now currently in "cramming" mode with our family movie nights! There are so many movies I want to introduce to my DD and DH so we are doing them more frequently than we have in the past. In fact, since my last update we have had three!

First we did Mulan. I kept this one super simple since it was the day after DD's party. We ordered Chinese take-out and watched the movie. No fuss, no muss!

This week we did two, first up was Monsters Inc. We ordered pizza, which was more to keep things simple and fun. We had Mike juice boxes to drink and "monster" cookies for dessert.

Next, we did Snow White and I went to more effort for that one.
For dinner we had Bavarian Brats and sauerkraut, forest "trees", German potato salad, and Snow's Apple Dumplings. I really do not remember this one at all, but Snow talks about gooseberry pies. My Grandma had prized gooseberry plants and made the pies all the time! If I had known that about the movie, I would have used her recipe. She was the only person I ever knew who talked about gooseberries. Okay, so I am a little :offtopic: here, sorry! To drink we had witches brew punch. I asked my DH to put the sherbert on top of the punch and he just dumped the whole container out in one scoop so it really did not look "right", oh well.

For decorations we had a bowl of apple centerpiece and made Snow White and the Seven dwarfs out of paper. DD received a Snow White dulpo set as a birthday gift so we put that together as an activity and used it as a decoration too!

Here are some pics:
006.JPG

Our table

007.JPG

Our food

008.JPG

Duplo set, some of the paper dwarfs and DH's messed up punch

012.JPG

Apple dumplings, these were fantastic! So yummy!

DD LOVED the movie, she laughed a lot and watched the whole thing. She did not like Monster's Inc or Mulan much, and did not watch much of them either. I guess she just prefers the classics.

Up next, we are doing Tangled and Finding Nemo.

In my ramblings I missed a major miliestone....we are paid in full!

:dancer:party::jumping1::banana::cheer2::dance3::yay::cool1:party::dancer:

I thought that was worthy of a dance party, or least for us it was! We used $50 gift cards to pay the whole trip off! The 5% off was worth it, but it took forever to call all of those in. We had the nicest CM though we seemed to enjoy the process.

Alright, now I am ready to discuss day 5.
We are going to start the day off with a late breakfast with some "family" at 'Ohanna. I have always wanted to try the breakfast here because I LOVE the dinner, but it never worked out for use. Well, this time we were able to fit it in. I am even more excited about this one now because DD loves Lilo and Stitch! I think we have seen the original movie 20 times in the last month! I think she will love seeing Lilo and Stitch in person! I am not sure yet how she will react to the characters. Even if she doesn't like them up close I know she will enjoy watching their antics from afar. We will just have to see how she feels when we get there. I am hoping we get a least a few good pictures of her with characters, but we will see what she wants to do. Anyway, Charlotte is going to wear this:
029.JPG

I made myself a matching skirt for this meal as well, so I hope we have a nice family picture.

After breakfast, we are going to relax and hang out at the resort. I want to be sure we have plenty of time to enjoy all the Poly has to offer, so we will have another "off" day on day 5. I am almost as excited to enjoy the resort as I am to be at the parks. I know we will spend some time at the pool as well.

A nap will defiantly be in order for DD since we will have a late night the night before. After a nap and getting cleaned up we will FINALLY head to the Magic Kingdom for the first time this trip! Yay! I can not wait for DD to see the castle for the first time! I think she will love it! We will get some pictures on main street, depending on what time it is we might do our first ride. I have debated a lot what Charlotte's first ride is going to to be in the Magic Kingdom and I think I have settled on Dumbo, I think she will like this one and the new play area instead of the line is perfect for DD. Also it is near new Fantasy Land where our ADR just happens to be! Tonight we will have dinner at BOG! I can't wait! Charlotte is going to wear this dress:
028.JPG

After dinner we will play things by ear. It depends on how long the lines are and what kind of mood DD is in. I would like to do a few more rides, but we will have to see how everyone is feeling. After we have had our fill of the MK for that night we will head to the monorail and head back to the poly!

Hi! I finally had time to sit down and come check out your PTR on this rainy st louis day!

first, I just want to say that you guys are one cute little family and charlotte is just adorable (and I love her name--it reminds me of princess and the frog--one of our faves!)!

charlotte's outfits are too cute! i'm so going to check out that you can make this website. I love to sew for our girls too but i'm way not as good as you are! I think this year i'm going to order some iron ons for shirts (I found a person that makes some awesome ones on etsy) then just make some pants or skirts to go with. I know what you mean about getting carried away. my problem is I always see such cute fabric, that I just have to get it and make SOMETHING. :laughing: I also saw an iron on for DH that says "princess protection agency". I told him he has to wear it on a day the girls are princess-y cuz how cute would that picture be?!? he said ok, but gave me a look....you know, that 'you're crazy' look.

so I think I remember right that you guys are going to Hollywood and vine? you'll love it! our girls were so excited they could barely sit still. they have someone that comes out with characters and sings songs from mickey mouse club house. our older DD was out of her seat to dance like a shot! and when jake, from jake and the pirates, came by our table, it was like a rock star was there. he made a big fuss over the girls having on jake and the pirates shirts and we took about 20 pictures of the three of them interacting. it was a blast! i'm sort of sad that we're not going this year, but we have other plans for meals at DHS this year.

I also think your movie nights look awesome! you do such fun stuff!

Hi! I finally had time to sit down and come check out your PTR on this rainy st louis day!

first, I just want to say that you guys are one cute little family and charlotte is just adorable (and I love her name--it reminds me of princess and the frog--one of our faves!)!

charlotte's outfits are too cute! i'm so going to check out that you can make this website. I love to sew for our girls too but i'm way not as good as you are! I think this year i'm going to order some iron ons for shirts (I found a person that makes some awesome ones on etsy) then just make some pants or skirts to go with. I know what you mean about getting carried away. my problem is I always see such cute fabric, that I just have to get it and make SOMETHING. :laughing: I also saw an iron on for DH that says "princess protection agency". I told him he has to wear it on a day the girls are princess-y cuz how cute would that picture be?!? he said ok, but gave me a look....you know, that 'you're crazy' look.

so I think I remember right that you guys are going to Hollywood and vine? you'll love it! our girls were so excited they could barely sit still. they have someone that comes out with characters and sings songs from mickey mouse club house. our older DD was out of her seat to dance like a shot! and when jake, from jake and the pirates, came by our table, it was like a rock star was there. he made a big fuss over the girls having on jake and the pirates shirts and we took about 20 pictures of the three of them interacting. it was a blast! i'm sort of sad that we're not going this year, but we have other plans for meals at DHS this year.

I also think your movie nights look awesome! you do such fun stuff!

Awe you are too kind, thanks for the compliments!
I LOVE sewing for my DD! I have been sewing most of my life and was a sewing teacher pre-DD, so I have lots of practice. You should totally check out you can make this, most of the little girl dresses are pretty easy, but turn out so cute. I like it when they come together fast!

Oh I get that "you're crazy" look all the time! DH is pretty good about going along with my ideas, however, he always likes to remind me "this won't be our last trip to Disney, you don't have to do everything this time!" He says that when I am making outfits, making ADR's or hotel reservations. But I think secretly he loves my craziness! This time I only made one whole family matching shirt (coming up in my next update ;) )Which he said was the perfect amount of matching for him!

We are doing Hollywood and Vine, I don't think we could skip that, we have a big Disney Jr fan! She loves all the shows so I think she will have a blast. Her favorite part of all the shows is dancing to the theme song, so I think she will have a good time.

Thanks so much for reading! I am happy to have a STL disbuddy!

Awe you are too kind, thanks for the compliments!
I LOVE sewing for my DD! I have been sewing most of my life and was a sewing teacher pre-DD, so I have lots of practice. You should totally check out you can make this, most of the little girl dresses are pretty easy, but turn out so cute. I like it when they come together fast!

Oh I get that "you're crazy" look all the time! DH is pretty good about going along with my ideas, however, he always likes to remind me "this won't be our last trip to Disney, you don't have to do everything this time!" He says that when I am making outfits, making ADR's or hotel reservations. But I think secretly he loves my craziness! This time I only made one whole family matching shirt (coming up in my next update ;) )Which he said was the perfect amount of matching for him!

We are doing Hollywood and Vine, I don't think we could skip that, we have a big Disney Jr fan! She loves all the shows so I think she will have a blast. Her favorite part of all the shows is dancing to the theme song, so I think she will have a good time.

Thanks so much for reading! I am happy to have a STL disbuddy!

so I just had to stop by and tell you I went to you can make this. AWESOME!! I ended up buying 4 patterns for only $24--3 for the girls and one for me. I can see lots of outfits being made for Disney and for all our friends that have little girls too!! can't wait to make a trip to the fabric store now...

yea....my DH doesn't go for the matchy matchy thing either, so I try to just pack him something the same color or a mickey tshirt, which he'll wear without complaining. he's much more willing to do it now when I say how cute it will be with the girls. he can't resist anything they want to do....shameless use of my kids to get my way, I know! :rotfl:

charlotte will have a blast at H&V if she loves to dance. our oldest couldn't stay in her seat. this year we are hoping for nighttime emhs since we're not going to H&V. on the nights they are open late they have a Disney jr dance party that seems fun and I know our girls will love if they can stay up/there are emhs when we're there.

anyway, I'm so glad you mentioned that website! i'll post some pics when I make something!

so I just had to stop by and tell you I went to you can make this. AWESOME!! I ended up buying 4 patterns for only $24--3 for the girls and one for me. I can see lots of outfits being made for Disney and for all our friends that have little girls too!! can't wait to make a trip to the fabric store now...

yea....my DH doesn't go for the matchy matchy thing either, so I try to just pack him something the same color or a mickey tshirt, which he'll wear without complaining. he's much more willing to do it now when I say how cute it will be with the girls. he can't resist anything they want to do....shameless use of my kids to get my way, I know! :rotfl:

charlotte will have a blast at H&V if she loves to dance. our oldest couldn't stay in her seat. this year we are hoping for nighttime emhs since we're not going to H&V. on the nights they are open late they have a Disney jr dance party that seems fun and I know our girls will love if they can stay up/there are emhs when we're there.

anyway, I'm so glad you mentioned that website! i'll post some pics when I make something!

Glad you found some good stuff! I can't wait to see what you make!:)

Alright I have a two things I want to discuss today!

The first is we are 30 days away from our trip! :banana::banana::banana:
I am so excited I can not think of anything but Disney, but that is most of the time so nothing new here with that.:lmao: Anyway, DH is as excited as I am he came home today and said only 30 more days and I will be eating dinner at 'Ohana! We also discussed how we are going to spend Disneyeve, since he will be off work he suggested a movie marathon day! This is a pretty big deal at our house. DH has always loved traveling to the parks, but he hated the movies. He would never watch an animated film. Then when DD started enjoying the movies he started to watch them too. He said he finds watching the Disney movies together as a family very relaxing and really enjoys them! Success! DH is now almost as crazy about Disney as me! Almost!

The other: Tangled Movie Night!

Tonight we had a Tangled movie night and it was so fun! Tangled has become one of my favorite Disney movies, it is defiantly in my top 10! So I was really excited about the movie night. We had Rapunzel's hair pasta, Pascal's salad, braided bread, Sunggly Ducking brew and Maximus' pie filled apples. I served the food in frying pans, naturally. For decorations I made a Rapunzel tower out of paper and a paper towel roll, paper lanterns and Flynn Rider wanted posters with different types of noses. DD colored a paper Pascal as an activity. I got all of my decoration ideas from the Family Fun website. On a side note I had no idea that was out there, but its great! Lots of fun ideas for parties and movie nights.

Here are some pics:
943531_10100197715269291_817232194_n.jpg

The table with food and decorations

1017057_10100197715339151_1522455235_n.jpg

Close up of the tower

1005581_10100197715344141_1870165067_n.jpg
\
Apple pie in an apple

1016142_10100197715349131_1400026242_n.jpg

DD ready to eat!

We all loved this movie, DD thought the songs were perfect for dancing. We had a great time and I have a feeling we will be watching this one again in the near future ;)

Next up is Finding Nemo!

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE your PTR! Your girl is so stinkin' adorable! And those outfits, oh my, I would kill to be able to do that. I am in love with them! I cannot say it enough!!!!! :wave2:

Oh, and your movie nights are beyond perfect! I love the braided bread for Tangled! You are very creative!!

Joining in!

Charlotte is adorable, you're going to get some precious character shots with her!

Thank you!:) I am hoping we get some good shots with her. I have a good feeling about it, especially with the princesses. She loves her princesses!

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE your PTR! Your girl is so stinkin' adorable! And those outfits, oh my, I would kill to be able to do that. I am in love with them! I cannot say it enough!!!!! :wave2:

Awe thank you :blush:I really love sewing for my DD. You should try sewing just takes lots of practice. It can be very relaxing, or at least it is so me.

30 days?!?!!!! that is super exciting!! :cool1::woohoo:

Oh I am so excited! We started planning last July so it feels like this has been a loooong time coming! We are in the home stretch now!:banana:

Happy 4th of July Disers! I hope you had a happy, fun, safe Independence Day!

I have been so busy the last few days, I swear its been so crazy around here! We have had lots of playdates, movie nights and of course lots of 4th of July fun!
Before I go into our movie night fun, I just want to stop and let something sink in...

:dance3:3 weeks until we leave for Disney:dance3:

I am so excited! I can not believe we are getting so close to our trip! Three weeks from tonight I will be immersed in the sights and sounds of the POLY! Is this real, because I sure hope it is! This afternoon we went to a BBQ and a family friend had their Disney Photo album from a recent trip, seeing their pics made me so excited I just can not wait! I just had to say that because people in the "real" world can never fully understand what I am feeling right now!

Okay back to movie nights, First up was Finding Nemo. I did not do a lot of fancy decorations, I just used a decorative fishing net I had, and some sea creature bath toys. I did not have much time to really make anything so this would be simple and free! Just a side note, I try to keep my movie night decorations as close to free as possible, the most I have ever spent is $10. I enjoy trying to be as cheap as possible while still having lots of fun! Okay so for finding Nemo we had Cheesy Shells for dinner, seaweed (asparagus), ocean water, and Nemo cupcakes. I shaped star-burst candies into the Nemo cupcake toppers which was a challenge and fun. DH and I enjoyed the movie but DD did not. She was really enjoying it until Nemo's mom died. She was so upset, she started playing in a corner where she could not see the TV and did not watch any more of the movie. Oh well you can't love them all right? Here are some pics:

028.JPG

031.JPG

After Nemo we did Pocahontas. I have to tell you I went through a "black" period in my life. By black I mean I was too cool for Disney movies. (I know, I know, what a terrible person right?) This lasted for about two years, starting right after The Lion King and ended with Hercules. So, I missed Pocahontas and The Hunchback of Notre Dame when they came out. (It was 6th and 7th grade and I was trying too hard to fit in, what can I say?) I was never interested in seeing Pocahontas after my phase had passed, it just did not appeal to me. I loved the music though and I know most of the songs word for word. Then one day Pocahontas came on Disney Jr. and DD was mesmerized. She loved it, however it was bedtime. She I recorded the movie and promised her we would watch it later. So, being the mom I am I made good on my promise and had a Pocahontas movie night. For our dinner we had a Thanksgiving feast, Turkey, green bean casserole, corn, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie. For decorations, I made a dream catcher (directions found on family fun.com) out of yarn, cardboard, paper and beads. I also printed out a 3-D Pocahontas that I glued together, and used my Thanksgiving table cloth and centerpiece. After watching the movie, I have to say all these years I have been missing out! It is really good! Although, I did not love the ending. DD also loved it, DH not so much, but he was a good sport. I find it so strange that DD naturally is only interested in the Princess movies. I have tried to show her a wide variety, but she really only likes the Princess ones right now.
Here are some pics from Pocahontas:

032.JPG

The turkey was not burnt, we grilled it and it always comes looking burnt, but the inside is juicy and delicious!
033.JPG

036.JPG

Our most recent movie night was Hercules, the movie that pulled me out of my "black" period. I know that it may have not been a huge commercial success like many of the other films, but it has always been one of my favorites. I think it is so funny and the music is great! I was really excited to show this one to DH because I knew he would love it, and he did! DD did not show a lot of interest in this one either, but I think once she is a little older we will show it to her again and I think she will like it! I did no decorations, and for dinner we had Greek take-out. I made some home made pita and hummus for an appetizer and punch to drink.
Here is a pic:
037.JPG

We are really enjoying our movie nights, our next one will be next Saturday, Alice in Wonderland, one DD has enjoyed in the past. I will be back soon with another trip planning update!

I love your movie nights! they are so creative and you have such great ideas. I love Hercules too. I never watched it until a few years ago, but it's one of my faves now. our girls just watched it about a month ago and they love it too--yea! our youngest loves Pocahontas too. not my favorite, but she's mesmerized when it's on.
I can't wait to see pictures of the poly! you are so close!!!

Great movie nights, as usual! I've been trying to show movies that I know will be featured on rides and what-not as well! It's hard there are a lot!!

I can not believe you are so close! Can I just say...

EEeEeEeEeeeEeeEEEEEeeeeEeEeeEe!!!!

Okay. I'm better. But seriously, ahhh, it's just an overwhelming feeling to have worked soooo much at something and it is about to come to be realized! I just can not even imagine the heartbreak of realizing its over when we leave! I am already starting to feel a little sad that all my planning fun is coming to an end, and were still over a month out! Oy...

I love your movie nights! they are so creative and you have such great ideas. I love Hercules too. I never watched it until a few years ago, but it's one of my faves now. our girls just watched it about a month ago and they love it too--yea! our youngest loves Pocahontas too. not my favorite, but she's mesmerized when it's on.
I can't wait to see pictures of the poly! you are so close!!!

I can't believe it! I can't wait to be at the poly to take pictures! Pinch me I think I am dreaming!

Great movie nights, as usual! I've been trying to show movies that I know will be featured on rides and what-not as well! It's hard there are a lot!!

I can not believe you are so close! Can I just say...

EEeEeEeEeeeEeeEEEEEeeeeEeEeeEe!!!!

Okay. I'm better. But seriously, ahhh, it's just an overwhelming feeling to have worked soooo much at something and it is about to come to be realized! I just can not even imagine the heartbreak of realizing its over when we leave! I am already starting to feel a little sad that all my planning fun is coming to an end, and were still over a month out! Oy...

I know I am already getting sad about the planning being over, my DH thinks I am crazy. I told him, I am ready to start planning another trip. He said I still have to wait three years, boo! I really need to learn to live in the moment a little more LOL!

So, I know I have been sort of MIA lately, but we have been so busy! The week after the fourth I decided our dining room needed a new look, so I have been painting, crafting and working on giving the dining room a face-lift. My DH also had to go out of town for a bachelor party and I am a big baby when my DH goes out of town I stay at my parents house. So, we have been on the go nearly everyday since my last update! I just have to stop and catch my breath however, because we are ONE WEEK AWAY! This time next week we will be settling into our room at the Poly after a dinner at 'Ohanna! :banana: It is so hard to believe that after over a year of planning, we are finally going!:banana::banana::banana:

So with that excitement out of the way, I am aware that I have left you all hanging on our last few days of plans so I am just going to gloss over the highlights in case you are interested.

Day 6:
On day 6 we will be heading to HS. I have always loved HS or MGM (which it will always be to me!) I think I have always loved it so much because when I went to WDW the first time, it was the first place we went. My dad got us free tickets because a guy he worked with had a daughter who worked at MGM and she meet us there to give us our tickets, so that was the first park we went into. I was so impressed we went straight to The Little Mermaid show, it made such an impression on me, I can still remember every second of it today. As far as our wardrobe, I Tye-dyed us a set of matching shirts to wear to HS. DH said that he would be willing to wear matching shirts one day and I had a hard time trying to decide what our one matching day would be, but I really like the tye-dye shirts so I went with that. I thought they would be fun for our HS day. Here is what our shirts for day 6 look like:
007.JPG

We will get up and moving as fast as we can, and head to HS. We have 10:00 breakfast ressies at H&V. I am so excited to take DD there. I think she will really enjoy the Disney Jr. characters and she loves breakfast food. After that we will see where the park takes us. I know we will hit up TSM at some point, I would like to get to the park early enough to get fast passes before breakfast, but we will see, my family moves Sloooooow in the morning. I also want to hit up ToT (by myself, DH won't do that one), and the Beauty and the Best show. HS is the park we just kind of wander around do things as we come across them so who know what else we will do there. We will head back to our resort for a break mid-day and then head back to HS for dinner. We are going to give the Brown Derby a try. I have always wanted to check this one out so I am excited about that. We have tried 50's and MM and we were not thrilled with either, I know lots of people love them, but we just thought they were okay, so this day we are going to give the other two TS options at HS a try. We are going to skip Fantasmic this time. We liked the show, but I think the waiting will be boring for DD, and I am not sure she will enjoy the show. So, we will finish up HS and head back to the Poly.

Day 7:
Today is going to be an early day. We have a before park opening breakfast at CRT. I have never done a pre-park opening breakfast at MK before and I am really excited about doing that! I can't wait to get some family photos on an almost empty main street. Since we will be having breakfast with Cindy DD will be wearing this:
009.JPG

After breakfast we are going to head straight to New Fantasy land. I want to get on the LM ride before the line gets too long and possibly to Enchanted Tales with Belle. After that we will just take the day as it comes. I want to ride on Space Mountain for sure. In all the times I have been to WDW I have never actually been on Space Mountain so I am defiantly doing it this time! We will head back for our usual afternoon break and then we have our second 'Ohanna dinner that night. After dinner we will relax and hang out at our resort.

Day 8:
A very sad day, our last day in Disney:sad: We will get up check in for our flight and drop our bags off. Then, we are going to head to the Magic Kingdom to say our good-byes :sad: We will do anything we still need to do and then we have lunch reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern. Shortly after lunch we will head back to the poly to get ready to catch the ME and head back home. It will be a sad time, but at least I can relive my trip an write a TR!

So that is the plan. I am sure we will deviate from it at some point. As much as I like to plan ahead, this trip will mostly be dictated by DD and her moods. All I can say now is I. Can. Not. Wait! Its almost here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter