we have some breakfast voucher left...

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by louisaho, Jan 2, 2005.

1. louisaho

louisaho DIS Veteran

we asked my aunt who lives in USA to buy it for us, but we still have some left, i think we have 10 left
    we are not going to sell it on ebay to have any profit... anyone interested please pm me, i will be able to reply to you in 5 days, as we are going on cruise tomorrow
    we paid each voucher for $18.25 US dollar
    - for adult- expire may 2005
    -------------------
    Breakfast Feature" Breakfast Vouchers
    Each Breakfast voucher costs $18.25 for adults . Each breakfast includes one single serving non-alcoholic beverage, one main breakfast entree and one bakery item or one full breakfast buffet and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage at a participating restaurant location at the WDW resorts. Taxes and gratuities are included. Alcoholic beverages, souvenir drink mugs and room service are not included. Adult meal of $14.99 or above will be equal to or greater than cost of voucher including tax and tip. Current vouchers being issued expire 5/31/05. * Represent Character Dining locations. Priority Seating for Character Dining is recommended. Breakfast Vouchers good at:
    Magic Kingdom - The Crystal Palace*, Cinderella's Royal Table*, Main Street Bakery
    Epcot - Pure & Simple(Now Closed), Princess Storybook Breakfast*, Sunshine Season Food Fair, Electric Umbrella
    Disney-MGM Studios - ABC Commissary
    Animal Kingdom - Rainforest Cafe, Restaurantosaurus*(Donald's Breakfastosaurus, Tusker House Resturant
    All-Stars - End Zone Food Court, Intermission Food Court, World Premiere Food Court
    Animal Kingdom Lodge - Boma-Flavors of Africa, The Mara
    Beach Club - Cape May Cafe*
    BoardWalk Inn - Boardwalk Bakery, Spoodles
    Bonnett Creek Golf Club - Sand Trap Bar and Grill
    Caribbean Beach - Old Port Royale Food Court
    Contemporary - Concourse Steak House, Chef Mickey's Restaurant*, Food and Fun Center
    Coronado Springs - Pepper Market, Maya Grill
    Fort Wilderness - Trail's End Buffeteria
    Grand Floridian - Grand Floridian Cafe, Gasparilla Grill & Games, 1900 Park Fare*
    Old Key West - Olivia's Cafe
    Polynesian - 'Ohana*, Kona Cafe
    Pop Century - Everything Pop Food Court
    Port Orleans Resort - Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory, Boatwright's Dining Hall, Riverside Mill
    Wilderness Lodge - Whispering Canyon Cafe, Roaring Forks Snacks
    Yacht & Beach Club - Yacht Club Galley
    -----------

Breakfast Vouchers good at:

Magic Kingdom - The Crystal Palace, Cinderella's Royal Table, Main Street Bakery

Epcot - Pure & Simple, Sunshine Season Food Fair, Electric Umbrella

Disney-MGM Studios - Hollywood & Vine

Animal Kingdom - Rainforest Cafe, Restaurantosaurus

All-Stars - End Zone Food Court, Intermission Food Court, World Premiere Food Court

Animal Kingdom Lodge - Boma-Flavors of Africa, The Mara

Beach Club - Cape May Cafe

BoardWalk Inn - Spoodles

Bonnett Creek Golf Club - Sand Trap Bar and Grill

Caribbean Beach - Old Port Royale Food Court

Contempory - Concourse Steak House, Chef Mickey's Restaurant

Coronado Springs - Pepper Market, Maya Grill

Fort Wilderness - Trail's End Buffeteria

Grand Floridian - Grand Floridian Cafe, Gasparilla Grill & Games, 1900 Park Fare

Old Key West - Olivia's Cafe

Polynesian - 'Ohana, Kona Cafe

Port Orleans Resort - Boatwright's Dining Hall, Riverside Mill

Wilderness Lodge - Whispering Canyon Cafe

Yacht & Beach Club - Yachtsman Steakhouse
    =======================
    Do the vouchers include tax or tip?

All vouchers include tax. When used at a sit-down restaurant it also includes at 15% gratuity. Feel free to add more tip if the server splits your meal as they are only tipped on total price of the food included in the voucher. The tip is figured from the price of the food purchased, not the cost of the voucher.

================
    Do the meal vouchers have a set price for food?
    No, the meal vouchers are designed to allow particular food items (ie entree, side dish, drink and dessert) no matter what the cost of the items are. It is up to you to order food items that total more than the cost of the voucher to get the *value* that other posters talk about. You can order 5$ worth of food or > 30$ worth of food as long as the items are listed on the voucher.
    ===========

we will only need to charge you shipping charge on top, and we would prefer paypal from bank account, as someone told me that paypal will charge us some fees if payment is made from credit card
    please let me know

please feel free to delete this message if i am not allowed to post this message here

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hockey mom

hockey mom <font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at

sent a PM

4. mousy_in_canada

mousy_in_canada <font color=darkcoral>Ahhh to dream!<br><font colo

I sent you a PM
    Thanks!

5. maja36

maja36 Earning My Ears

and hope you had a nice cruise... happy new year!

6. louisaho

louisaho DIS Veteran

sorry, i am just back, sent pm to you all
    thanks

7. Tabetha

Tabetha DIS Veteran

Please keep me in mind if you've got a couple left over - I had sent you a PM, but no word back...